KO
1-9 / 9
언어
정렬

Delicious Grain-Free Flour!

Reviewer3014540님께서 9 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave this product a try, and it is really tasty! Since there was no info on whether pesticides were used on the chestnuts, I emailed the company and was happy to get the reply after they checked with their vendor in Italy. They are grown without pesticides! Also, the company lab tests ALL their products for pesticide residue. Just thought some may want to know.

каштановая мука

Reviewer12103191님께서 8 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Я пока не нашла хороший рецепт для нее. Пекла на ней блинчики и оладьи - вкус и консистенция очень непривычны. Мука, похоже, совсем без клейковины, поэтому блинчики рвутся. Но испытания продолжу....

Yummyyy

Reviewer2151755님께서 2 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Chestnut flour is hard to find here in Finland, but I'm so glad I spotted this on iHerb. The taste is great and it's gluten free. This would be a great add to your raw chocolate!

service

Reviewer2243100님께서 2 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent service!

ordering with iherb

4803921709235538817님께서 10 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fast delivery and great prices!! Will definetly order again from Iherb!!

unexpectedly pleasant surprise

5331142957662420510님께서 11 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A half-way decent chestnut flour would have been OK. What I got was a truly excellent product that allowed me to re-create some long-forgotten and marvelous recipes. Particularly successful were the chestnut pancakes and Tuscan style "castagnaccio". I hope to get my re-order in time for Thanksgiving dinner. Congrats, folks!! Bravi!!

Don't know

Reviewer3029254님께서 12 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm planning on making a crepe/pancake for breakfast one of these days when I find the recipe again! It's in an Italian vegetable cookbook, and has a cream cheese filling. As I recall, it was just chestnut flour and water for the batter. I gave 5 stars bec. even though I haven't yet used it, I didn't want to penalize the manufacturer.

Love the chestnut flour

Reviewer1321093님께서 12 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the pancakes made of the flour. Great taste!

Great!

CindyW님께서 6 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it. They now sell it in a canister.

1-9 / 9