KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 30
언어
정렬

Perfect except for one major thing

Reviewer1221298님께서 6 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is completely addictive and the value is downright impressive. However, like almost every nutritional yeast around, it's fortified with folic acid, the synthetic form of B9, ubiquitously added to food products only since 1998. Recently I found a blog (search 'MTHFR') that cites plenty of research showing that genetic mutations resulting in the inability to effectively convert folic acid to the natural form folate are unbelievably common (in fact it was first discovered in 1999, the very year following the beginning of widespread fortification), and most who have these mutations never find out but often suffer serious long term health complications (since relatively few of us actually avoid folic acid). If this company were to provide a version that left it out, I would never stop buying it, because it's just plain one of my most cherished of foods.

Used in Dr Pitcairn's Healthy Powder recipe for cats

Reviewer1687524님께서 6 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to try a recipe I found on the Internet for Dr. Pitcairn's "Healthy Powder" nutrient supplement for cats (on a raw food diet). The recipe is made up in bulk and used a few teaspoons at a time in a cat's food: 2 cups of nutritional yeast, 1 cup of lecithin granules, ¼ cup kelp powder, ¼ bonemeal and 1000 mg vitamin C: mix and keep refrigerated. I found all these along with other supplements I wanted to use, namely Vit A and E and taurine, all offered by iHerb. I'm using the powder with canned food mainly b/c there's no time to make the raw food. It's not possible to reach any conclusions on health benefits after only a few weeks but I think I'm seeing increased energy/vitality.

Great Product

Reviewer2548505님께서 9 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use this for making a homemade baby formula. It's an excellent source of all the B group vitamins and iHerb sells it at the best price around!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

вкусно, но лучше в хлопьях

ricegirlsleeps님께서 3 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

по ошибке заказала порошок вместо хлопьев. хлопья лучше. но в любом случае неактивные дрожжи этой марки вкусные, с сырно-ореховым вкусом. именно то, чего ждешь от этого продукта. добавляю в макароны, рис, крем-супы, домашние соусы, пиццу, лазанью

Vegan delight!

Reviewer1611921님께서 4 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product--wonderful stuff. It's powdery rather than flakey if that makes any difference to you. It doesn't to me. I use this on salads, stir-fries, and tons of other meals. It's a no-brainer to order this if otherwise unavailable in your area.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very pleased with this product

EdieWicker님께서 1 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is recommended by the Weston A Price Foundation so I know that it is of the highest quality available anywhere.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer2819821님께서 12 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nothing special but exactly what nutritional yeast is supposed to be. Im happy with the product. I dont like that is comes in a bag but I put it in my own jar and store in in the fridge.

Natural yeast powder

Reviewer2828215님께서 9 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great. It has a nutty cheesey taste and is useful as a great alternative to parmasean cheese. Sprinkle on home made oven fries or on popcorn. Excellent!

great product

4921697260692442527님께서 7 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good value for money

fave!!

5195782406517698731님께서 8 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

SOOOO happy i found this.. we use it for homemade formula and it doesn't clump!

1-10 / 30