KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 26
언어
정렬

リラックスできる!

Reviewer1269629님께서 6 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

2本目です。 これをつける前には、寝起きが悲しくて辛い気持ちで目覚めることがあったのですが、それがスッキリなくなりました。 眠りが深くなります。 真夜中に起きたときも、シュシュッとして眠ります。 QOLが上がりました。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

香りも効能も満足です

Reviewer1916875님께서 11 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

ラベンダーのいい香りと緊張がフッとほぐれる感じが気に入っています。 寝つきもいいし、早朝に目が覚めてしまった時も、 スプレーしてしばらくするとまた眠気が戻ってきます。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product!!!

Reviewer2798027님께서 11 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff. I spray it on every night and if I wake up in the middle of the night, I spray again and go right back to sleep. Will definitely continue to order.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Helpful

Reviewer2503490님께서 11 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped me get a better nights sleep. I recommend it if you are sensitive to flower-essences, otherwise it might not help in the way you desire.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

深い眠りにつけます

Cocoa-power님께서 8 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

ブランデーがきついので、コップに水をいれてワンプッシュします。 眠りがとても深くなって良いのですが、朝起きるのが辛いくらいよく眠れるので、起きたらモーニンググローリーとペパーミントとローズマリーが必要かな。 今手元にないので、強いコーヒー飲んで無理やり目覚めてます。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Can sleep very well

Reviewer1640674님께서 11 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although the taste is not enjoyable, it works very well. I take two pushes after I drink 1 cup of Yogi's Bedtime tea. Two combinations are very good.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Sleep tight!

Reviewer2961203님께서 11 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great combo of sleep-encouraging flower essences when too stressed to sleep!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Sleepy Time

Reviewer1744101님께서 4 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product. I use about three different herbal or flower essence preparations to help me sleep, and alternate them so my body doesn't get used to one of them. This is a GREAT one to have, as it always works for me.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Godsend in times of sleep deprivation

Reviewer2479903님께서 5 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used this on my 4yr old and other kids(special fairy spray is what we call it) , seems to help with sleeping and also to just relax a little when a bit hyper . Would recommend to parents with kids whose batteries don't seem to run out .

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

思ったよりも・・・。

Reviewer1759528님께서 8 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

これ、良いです。薬ではないので期待しなかったのですが、効きます。私は、寝る前に5プッシュします。最初に3しばらくたってから2プッシュという具合に。リピート考え中です。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 26

1 2 3