KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 15
언어
정렬

毎朝のパンに

Reviewer2362104님께서 1 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

もう10年以上、毎朝パンにオリーブオイルをつけて食べていたのですが、試しにこちらのオイルを使ってみたところ、勝手にウエストがくびれてきました。ナッツの香りで不味くはないです。産後のぽっこりお腹はもう諦めていたのに、効果に驚きました。次回は最大ボトルの購入決定!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This oil went bad soon..

Reviewer2229373님께서 10 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil went bad 5-6 weeks after opening, allthough I kept it refridgerated after opening. The bottle says 8 weeks.

Can't live without it

5102464968808236375님께서 11 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Udos Oil!!! I've only been using this oil 2x tablespoons a day for over a week and I can already feel and see the benefits. I did order the largest 32 oz bottle from iherb but It must of smashed during shipment and it never made it to my door. Iherb customer service team were very helpful and efficient at refunding me my money back. I have ordered the smaller bottle again, I just hope they pack it well enough to reach Dubai!

Gross Taste

4684294166063330249님께서 2 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil should be used in an interrogation room. It's that hard core. Strong, Nasty, and Unapologetic. I know its healthy, but I think I will throw it away; It's just taking up space. I can't say it has a good earthy taste. Will not repurchase ever!

so far so good

5279112126722373932님께서 10 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having it almost month, and i've ate is 2 TS per day. Skin is clear than ever but hair loss is still on gpoing, trying to eat as salad oil continuously.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Probably the best omega blend!

Reviewer3198646님께서 10 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this is the best one out there. The ratio is important, and I think this matched my diett nicely because I don't eat a lot of fish. I take a table spoon every day, and mye joints feel smoother somehow. Go buy!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewer1685008님께서 11 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Udo's oil

Reviewer1524440님께서 3 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super

Reviewer3153177님께서 11 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Denne oljen er super:)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

5553746072818667307님께서 7 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

カプセルがきらいなので、食品としてとろうかと購入しました。 主にドレッシングとして使っています。トマトにお塩とレモンとこれで、レストランのお味です。