KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 23
언어
정렬

Sambu Guard Guards

Reviewer1749505님께서 12 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our family goes through lots of this as a means to purify and strengthen as needed. Very effective.

Love this product

Reviewer1472728님께서 11 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for a long time. It is highly effective in combatting colds and building the immune system. I highly recommend using this product, especially during the fall and winter months.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Reviewer1613102님께서 12 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product; I use this when I feel a cold coming on, and give it to my boys too- they love it. I have two children under the age of 5, and we have only been sick one time in the last year (because we ran out of Sambu Guard). Price on iHerb.com was the best I could find.

Great immune support

4686938399685189230님께서 12 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best immune support I have found. I have headed off so many colds with this product. I take it right away whenever I feel a scratchy throat or tickly nose starting, indicating a cold coming on, and oftentimes after two or three days the symptoms go away, and I don't get the cold. Very worthwhile product to keep on hand.

Cold and Flu

CAHCAL님께서 11 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this product. We use this in may family anytime we are at the beginnings of cold and flu. I always recommend Elderberry to boost your immune system.

Sambu Guard

4947894239537765700님께서 2 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used it just a few days and it arrested my cold and sore throat ver quickly!

Helps the whole family

4757236497371202021님께서 11 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

As soon as one of us starts freling sick, we start taking Sambu and we feel better the next day.

Works!!!

mkudo5님께서 11 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well, esp., at the beginning and ending of cold. Tasts good :) Buying again!! 風邪の引き始めや治りかけに飲むと、よく効きます。美味しいです。リピしてます。

Get it!

Reviewer3056324님께서 10 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I believe this works. We give it to the grandchildren whenever the sniffles show up

Impressed

Reviewer1042055님께서 1 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very impressed and will order from you again.

1-10 / 23