KO
1-10 / 20
언어
정렬

Хороший чай

Reviewer1827588님께서 4 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Немного бодрит , вкусный .

Very good ginseng tea

ling76님께서 11 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good taste, I add some stevia to it also. Give me some engergy, good in the morning. Sometimes I add one capsule of licorice root (break the capsule) as a sweetener instead of stevia, good energy boost.

Tasty

Reviewer1838010님께서 5 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

If your body craves ginseng like mine then you have tried a lot of teas and been disappointed. This one does not disappoint. It isn't quite as strong as the more expensive Triple Leaf brand (for example) but for the price it is a good buy and something you can feel good about popping into a cup. One minor good point---Bija uses the foil packaging so you can count on the tea staying a little fresher tasting longer on the shelf.

Хорошо!

Adjuma님께서 4 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Чай понравился!

Good stuff

Reviewer3148983님께서 6 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good flavor

Ginseng Tea

Reviewer1371156님께서 8 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product at a reasonable price

Tasty and healthy

Reviewer1582872님께서 9 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very nice tea. I love ginseng tea, and this is a nice version with the added herbs.

My Morning Tea

Reviewer1301493님께서 12 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have this tea every morning and it is a great way to start the day, without the caffeine effect of coffee. It has a milder, less bitter taste than some ginseng teas. I love it.

Good Clarity and Energy

Reviewer2436945님께서 7 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make my own energy drinks for when I go to work (to keep me alert and focused) I mix 4tbsp Yerba Mate, 1tsp Rooibos and 1 tea bag of whatever herb I feel is best for the day such as Peppermint. I was looking for something more to add to it and I did a bit of research on Ginseng as I was new to it. This is the best Ginseng I have found and the price isn't so bad either and Ginseng tends to be pricier. It compliments my drinks nicely and provides sustained energy and clarity. I recommend it!

great booster

Reviewer2552276님께서 10 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

just what I needed with a 2year old!

1-10 / 20