KO
평가
1-8 / 8
언어
정렬

nice way to add digestible flax

Reviewer2583999님께서 2 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read that ground flax is more digestible. I also hope the claim that this flax has a longer shelf-life is true, although we are consuming it quickly as it is easy to add to food. Unground flax constipated my two year-old. This product appears to be better digested.

Taste is not great, but the price is right compared to $20 in Japan

tidfit님께서 12 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Title says it all. I guess the less cooked raw taste is bad, but probably more healthy.

Handy way to get flax

4683392978428250170님께서 7 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like being able to just sprinkle flax into most things I make. Not revolutionary, but useful.

Taste good

5024399568539230180님께서 11 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste good

oh man! discontinued!?!

lesliekhnp님께서 7 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked this stuff.. used it to top yogurts and oatmeal. probably would have been good on salad too but never got a chance to experiment! I hope iHerb will bring it back!

ねばねば

nadaim님께서 6 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

はじめて購入したのですが、少し水分が加わるとねばねばします。ほぼすりごまと同じように使用していますが、早めに使用しないと酸化しそうなのが気になります。

大量

Reviewer2568071님께서 12 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

蓋の穴の部分をどう開けていいかわかりません。味は癖がなく、すり胡麻代わりに使えます。量が多いのでコールドミルであっても酸化が少し気になります。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fresh and fragrant and finely milled but ...

Reviewer3000993님께서 3 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

... not happy with the packaging ... instead of a twist-on/off cover, there is a tab that you have to break in order to shake out the meal. There is no other way to open the container! In breaking the tab, the piece of plastic FALLS INTO THE JAR! As the top of the jar/shaker is NOT SEALED, the tab that falls into the meal could very well be contaminated from the various hands that had handled it from the manufacturer's to iherb and all other parties involved. How terribly UNHYGIENIC!!!! I hope I can find this product packaged in a plastic bag or in some other more hygienic way ... as it is, I won't be ordering again.

1-8 / 8