KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬

excellent product for menopausal symptoms

Reviewer1761129님께서 8 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product in order to control hot flashes that were occurring every 2 hours. Because I am unable to take hormones or any natural phytoestrogens, this product offered what I needed. Within 3 days, all hot flashes and night sweats have ceased and I am sleeping extremely well. This product is natural and the research on it is well documented. I am a nurse and have already recommended this product to others.

Помогают

-Lena-님께서 7 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Совсем недавно начала ощущать всю прелесть приливов, потения по ночам и беспокойного сна. Я уже как-раз в том прелестном "переходном" возрасте, когда из женщины получается бабушка :)) Где-то на третьей упаковке и с увеличением до двух капсул утром и двух вечером, стало легче. Приливы есть, но очень незначительные. Спать стала достаточно спокойно, без ненужных пробуждений среди ночи. Т.е., вполне достойные капсулы. Рекомендую.

Great, Fast Service

BarbaraAnn님께서 5 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

So happy with iHerb. I received my order super fast, it arrived 2 days after I placed the order and it was packaged very securely. Their website is very user friendly and their inventory & prices are amazing. I will definately order from iHerb again. Thank You iHerb.com

Radical hope

4699964946546798649님께서 7 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have fracture level osteoporosis, which causes pain in my leg bones. After taking Femarelle for a couple of weeks, I see a difference in how I feel, how my skin looks and have reduced pain in my legs. But I will not know if it is actually helping to rebuild bone until my next density test.

Menopause

5720756369693792555님께서 12 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is very good to releave the night sweat.

Femarelle

Reviewer1446723님께서 1 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken Femarelle for several years now. Found it does help with hot flashes, because when I stopped taking them for a while the flashes came back. Don't know if it works for bone health.

review of femarelle

Reviewer3025574님께서 4 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Over priced and under studied.

Top Quality Product

Reviewer2924771님께서 9 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased this for my wife and she has very favorable results! Will continue to purchase this product.

安心、天然、減少不舒服

4765492743011957555님께서 1 04, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

聽從醫生建議補充的,食用一段時間後,有改善不舒服的症狀!

舒緩痛苦

5126568542818653918님께서 6 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

這個產品舒緩痛苦和不適是有用的