KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 11
언어
정렬

腰痛、椎間板ヘルニア、ぎっくり腰が治った

4931556647241464275님께서 3 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

素晴らしい成果がありました。自己診断ですが、椎間板ヘルニア、ぎっくり腰 らしきものが、1週間でかいぜんされました。 恐るべし、幹細胞サプリメント。 1ヶ月前、いきなり、すごい腰痛になり、立てない、座れない、歩けない、寝返り打てない状態になりました。 とにかくひどい状態。様子を見て、安静にしていましたが、さらに悪化、仙腸骨のズレ、骨盤ゆがみなども自己診断で確認、 このままでは治らないと思い、病院嫌いなわたしは、この幹細胞サプリメントに頼ってみました。すると、 1日2錠を朝食後にのみ、2日目少し変化あり、3日目、立てるようになった。出っ張っていた腰椎が、元の鞘に納まり、その後も順調に治り、7日後には、周りの筋肉が柔らかくなり、運動を開始しました。1本を飲み終えた頃には、違和感がなくなるほどになりました。 このステムXセルは、ビタミンD3と植物ベースの酵素が含まれているので幹細胞を増殖させるとありました。 今後は、筋力をつける運動後の疲労回復のためとアンチエイジングのサポートのため続けたいと思います。 心より、開発者に感謝です。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Bob

Reviewer1500692님께서 2 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for 3 weeks and suspect it is part of the recent improvement in my health.I can't say how much of the improvement this product is responsible for because I have also starting using a protein shake product at the same time;but I do believe it is part of it and I will continue to take it for the foreseeable future.I believe in this product!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good product

5600684571026350621님께서 12 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very pleased with the product. However, I need to order the product from Europe. It would come in handy, if you could provide the product in larger packages.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Enzymedica,Stem XCell, 60 Capsules

Reviewer2354389님께서 10 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was suggested to be by my doctor after I had a stem cell procedure. He said he takes it himself and recommends it to all his patients. Barbara Sierra

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Stem Xcell

5741825871849683782님께서 4 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mijn man neemt dit produkt op voorspraak va, dokter. Hij is heel tevreden

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

リウマチの痛みが治まってます

5278901152192866182님께서 12 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

以前違うメーカーの幹細胞サプリメントを内服していましたが、この商品の倍以上の価格だった為試にこちらの商品を購入しました。 前のサプリを飲んでいた時もリウマチ(調べてはないですが母も祖母もリウマチでしたし姉もリウマチで同じ痛みがあるのでリウマチだと自己判断してます)の痛みがコントロールされていて飲まない時は定期的に痛くなって物も掴めなくなったりしていましたが、この商品を飲み始めてからは痛みがコントロールされています。少しで痛いときは量を1個(1個でも十分効果があるので)から2個へ増やします。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good product

Reviewer2845263님께서 9 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to help

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Naura Cell Plant Based Enzymes

Reviewer3347020님께서 2 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

iHerb was very prompt in delivering this product which I appreciated. Too soon to review the product since I have not used it for an extended period of time, but my experience with Enzymedica has been extremely with quality of their products. I will do business with iHerb in the future.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Stem Cell Order

Reviewer2905129님께서 9 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent delivery time, price and fact that you had the supplement, which my doctor suggested.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fast ship to thailand.

5268626675938524245님께서 6 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fast ship to thailand.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 11

1 2