KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 10
언어
정렬

Great product!

Reviewer2390522님께서 10 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for about 6 monthes now for celiac and wheat allergy. I feel that I can tell a really big difference for the better.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Enzymedica GlutenEase and Enzymedica, Digest God Enzymes work fantastic together!

Reviewer2747140님께서 5 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer these two products (Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzyme and Enzymedica, GlutenEase) together rather than alone. Both in my mind are at least a 4 star alone, but when you combine them together they both become a 5 star and really work hard to relieve bloating and the uncomfortableness of certain foods. They are both good products to use if you are on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate Diet) to help with the healing process of the gut. Enzymedica has no hidden additives that will hurt your gut and like I said before it works along with the SCD Diet and does not bring any hidden ingredients that will make healing the gut more difficult. Not like some products that use Inulin or Maltodextrin as an additive. These two, Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzyme and Enzymedica, GlutenEase are safe from any extra additives. You get what exactly what Enzymes it says on the back of the bottle nothing less and nothing more. AND, yes I believe it's worth the cost of the two products together.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

works fine!!

5678262372589288062님께서 12 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now I can eat small amounts of glutein without getting stomach ache.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

gluten ease yes!

4770467214609639823님께서 12 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My gut likes this product! Really

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

like these

Reviewer3046934님께서 7 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read that so far, there is no set standard measuring amount for the DPP-IV that is the active ingredient in these. But this number is "higher" than others so I chose it, as well as the brand is a good one. Other brands are in different measurement amounts so it's impossibe to compare huts to mgs to iu's, etc....

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Для меня это просто спасение!

5236399683214199339님께서 12 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Я страдаю целиакией. Мне очень понравился, с ним я спокойнее кушая вне дома, а так же употребляя продукты содержащие казеин. Исчезло вздутие живота, уменьшился метеоризм. Я очень довольна! Рекомендую!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

somewhat effective

Reviewer2099778님께서 8 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a wheat allergy, and find this enzyme product somewhat effective on both my histamine and gut reactions. I experienced better results with Glutenzyme from Pharmax, but iHerb does not (yet) carry it.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Péssimo atendimento, o produto não chegou

4619697587911053831님께서 12 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Estou a quase 3 meses esperando o produto chegar, e eu sei que vocês tem total certeza que esse medicamento é super importante para que pessoas como eu, possam ter uma vida mais próxima da normalidade. Como vocês tem coragem de oferecer um custo de frete mais baixo, mas sem nenhuma rastreabilidade e sem nenhuma garantia que esse produto vai chegar? Vocês devem tratar o cliente com mais respeito e atenção. . Espero que não façam isso mais com nenhum cliente. Estou profundamente chateada com vocês, deveriam informar de forma clara para o consumidor que ele está entrando nesse caminho escuro, onde você não sabe onde o medicamento vai estar e nem se ele vai chegar. Vocês não tem noção do quanto estão afetando minha vida negativamente, logo vocês que eram os únicos a poderiam me estender a mão nessa ocasião.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Enzymedica GlutenEase

Reviewer1327455님께서 10 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not taken this product long enough to make a decision on how effective it is in reducing the effects of gluten intolerance.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Found it Cheaper

4752348341419266828님께서 6 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found the product cheaper. I also did not like the fact that I contacted IHerb about a hair under the plastic on lid. I did not get a response.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 10