KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-6 / 6
언어
정렬

Regular mainstay supplement....

Reviewer1700524님께서 10 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in a gray rainy climate. This product is helpful to alleviate symptoms of SADS. I have taken it for years and found iHerb to offer an excellent price for the quantity.

Natures best mood support

Reviewer1116163님께서 8 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whenever life gets to you it's good to know that Good ol' StJohn is always there for you : )

Ms.

Reviewer1127755님께서 7 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good price on a proven product.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

работает + хорошая цена и кол-во таблеток

artbooka님께서 9 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Просто работает. Плюс отличное сочетание количества таблеток, дозировки активного вещества и цены. Повторяла много раз. Это именно таблетки, большие, вытянуто-овальной формы. Глотаются нормально. По поводу дозировки лучше советоваться с врачом или хотя бы тщательно поискать информацию в сети. В моем случае эффект ощутим при дозировке в 3 т.

Just ok

4920067798440739488님께서 2 16, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't expect much

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

There is better available.

5478362263823995606님께서 11 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using "Real Herbs St Johns Wort Complex, which is a unique formula which consist of both St Johns Wort herb powder and St John's Wort extract (0.3% Hypericin)" and thought I would try this brand because it seemed to be a better deal and seemed to have close to the same amount of ingredients. I was taking one in the morning and one in the evening of the other and noticed results. Once I changed to this brand I continued with one in the morning and another in the evening. I started noticing that it was not working as well as the other and I have had to up the dose to three a day and sometimes four. Even though this is only 50 mg less than the other, I have to take almost twice as much as the other brand. This does work and the quality is good but there are others that work better.

1-6 / 6