KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 19
언어
정렬

Best Co-Q10 on the market

Reviewer2061099님께서 1 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several different brands and forms of Co-Q10 and Vitaline chewable is the best so far. It absorbs quickly and gives you an instant sense of energy. The tablets are pleasant tasting and dissolve well. If I take this daily, I definately notice a difference. More expensive, it's true, but worth it.

Ms.

Reviewer1752686님께서 1 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best CoQ10 on the market

Good product

Reviewer2898457님께서 3 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had been using this product for only two weeks when his irregular, and slow heartbeat returned to normal! It is amazing. When I asked our doctor what he thought, he said "I take 100 mg. every day myself!" Now three months later his heartbeat is still in the noraml range every time we check, and it rarely skips a beat. He is 83 years old! People who want to know more should read the book "The Sinatra Solution" by Doctor S. Sinatra, a cariologist from Connecticut. This supplement saved him from having to have a pace maker installed. thanks.

great product

Reviewer1875930님께서 10 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perhaps, the best COQ10 on the market.

Удобная форма приёма Q10

olshin님께서 11 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Этот Q10 очень удобно принимать. Я не умею глотать таблетки, как и моя бабушка. Жевательные таблетки, да ещё и с приятным вкусом - наш вариант. Эффект чувствуется, сердце стало лучше работать.

Iherb Service

Reviewer1537563님께서 12 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great service, good product.

Lovely taste

Reviewer2617093님께서 4 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I actually look forward to eating these everyday. I took them because I want to improve my cardiovascular health. I don't know how much they are helping but I love these anyways!

Best CoQ10 product

Reviewer1351036님께서 5 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes wonderful, good price

tasty

hilltophealth님께서 7 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

have older parents that cannot smallow piils and i know they are getting a good q10 everyday!

Very Good

Reviewer1162656님께서 11 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take many supplements every day and it is good to have a chewable with this flavor. I recommend it.

1-10 / 19