KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 43
언어
정렬

Отличное средство для спокойного сна

Chelsica님께서 8 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Иногда плохо сплю, долго не могу уснуть и часто просыпаюсь. Начала пить это средство по одной таблетке за 1-2 часа до сна. Стала хорошо засыпать, сплю спокойно всю ночь до утра, отлично высыпаюсь! Если мой отзыв Вам понравился, нажмите, пожалуйста YES под отзывом. Нажмите на мой НИК, надо отзывом и попадете на мою страничку, где много полезных продуктов и рекомендаций

Remifemin review

Reviewer2802441님께서 4 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This pill DOES work. Though I still wake up at night, it is no longer because of night sweat. I would recommend this to anyone who is experiencing menopause night sweats.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Night sweats fading improving and sleeping sounder

Reviewer3230061님께서 5 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried every natural remedy for surgical menopause insomnia out there. Nothing has ever worked. This helped only after 2 nights. I still have some night sweats, but at least I am sleeping during them. I anticipate that the night sweats will continue to fade.

Remifemin, Good Night

Reviewer3158089님께서 5 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! stopped my hotflashes AND lets me sleep - doesn't get much better than that.

Terrific product!

Reviewer2647463님께서 8 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has GREATLY reduced my nighttime hot flashes and allows me much better quality of sleep!

barb

Reviewer3024915님께서 3 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

after total hysterectomy, I was slammed into full menopause. sleeping problems and night sweats...... gone

Remefemin, Good Night - Barbara Baldridge

Reviewer2463031님께서 12 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped me get an undisturbed night's sleep without hot flashes. I had been purchasing it retail for several months before I found it on your website at a more reasonable price. I ran out of it once, and was surprised that my hot flashes returned within a matter of days!

Excellent product

Reviewer2924005님께서 3 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take one Refimenin Goodnight before bedtime and 2 regular Remifemin's in the morning. Stopped my hot flashes and horrible night sweats. Haven't had a hot flash in over 7 months. Finally, relief from menopause symptoms.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Thrilled and no longer sleep deprived

Reviewer1642794님께서 9 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only product that allows me to sleep at night without waking up drenched in sweat.. my life is so much better since I have discovered Remifemin PM.. I am 54yo and into my 2nd full year of menopause.

this works for me

Reviewer2648182님께서 11 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really works. No more hot flashes & I've been sleeping well at night since taking it. Much more economical to order on-line, save a bundle over drug store prices.