KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 61
언어
정렬

Vincent Crewe UK

Reviewer1218211님께서 8 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These high strengh enzymes have proved to be very effective in aiding digestion and releiving problems with bloating, gas and stomach cramps. I now take them every day both with meals and on an empty stomach. Good digestive health can prevent and reverse many illnesses. You are very lucky in the US to have iHerb who I have found to be the most efficient supplement company that I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with a lot.

mega zyme 10x

Reviewer1593025님께서 3 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This the best enzymes I have ever tried and I prescibe them to many patients in my clinic

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Helps with getting rid of fibroids

Reviewer1840838님께서 12 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended to help with the disolution of uterine fibroids. As far as I can tell, it's a great help in this cause.

Highly effective

CoolinArizona님께서 1 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been using other brands of digestive aids and was finding them to be less and less effective, so I ordered Mega-Zyme and it works very well to speed digestion and eliminate gas and bloating. Helps with better elimination as digestion starts working more effectively.. I take 2 before every meal, as I'm preparing my food.

Аналог Вобэнзима

gabarit80님께서 1 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Когда возникла необходимость в энзимной терапии, я решила поискать аналог Вобэнзима на iherb, и как всегда удачно. Я принимаю для противовоспалительного эффекта 2 капсулы между приемами пищи, как советует производитель, итого для полного курса(3 месяца) достаточно 1 упаковки за 600 р. Вобэнзим надо пить не меньше 3-х месяцев по 6 таблеток в день минимум( цена за 40 таблеток-300р).Разница очевидна.

есть эффект!

4929160859374059724님께서 10 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Принимала по 2 таблетки в сутки однократно между приёмами пищи. За время приёма моя поясница меня почти не беспокоила, хотя я много времени проводила за рабочим столом и активно занималась уборкой в квартире. Может это какое-то совпадение,но спина не болела, как обычно, после мытья полов. Сейчас курс приёма окончен,понаблюдаю за своей поясницей и ,возможно,буду заказывать ещё.

Did not like this

Reviewer2650760님께서 10 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken another enzyme in the past (by Enzymedica) which I found worked very well for intestinal complaints for me and my family, but since taking this I became constipated (and so did my husband), which was unusual, so I stopped taking it. I wish I had stuck with the brand I usually use instead of going for the cheaper option!

Mega-Zyme

Reviewer1397828님께서 11 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had trouble digesting on and off for 15 - 20 years. Mega-zymes are the best I've used along with Metagenics. I switch back and forth. When I use these I generally have no trouble digesting foods, excluding milk products which are still a problem. One can take too many of these causing heartburn. So, follow the guidelines.

Mega Zyme Supplements

Reviewer3319182님께서 2 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A worthwhile supplement to diet. They eliminate the need for antacids etc. and assure that foods provide the maximum value

Love Mega-Zyme

Reviewer3143588님께서 10 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have IBS...so long story short I have digestion problems. I take Myralax and a probiotic everyday. A fellow co-worker suggested I take the Mega-Zyme. This was a great addition to the medications I already take, as I refuse to that the Rx the doc suggests. I never remember to take the pills before I eat and end up taking them just after or during, but they still work. The bloated feeling and the pressure imediately goes away...I have no idea if the pills aid in my digestion in the sense of helping beyond how I feel, but that's what I take the rest of the meds for. When I forget to take the Enzymes I can definitly tell the difference and I'm always mad at myself for forgetting. These pills have become part of my daily life and I don't know what I would do if I could not take them everyday!!!!