KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 36
언어
정렬

Relief from insomnia!

Reviewer2310326님께서 8 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had insomnia off and on for the past 10 years and this is the only capsule that has helped me to sleep through the night without a completely groggy feeling in the morning. I will be ordering more.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1879943님께서 1 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really helps me sleep. With diabetes and thyroid problems, i am up and down a lot at night, and many times cannot get back to sleep. But the Valerium really helps me get back to sleep. I am very happy with the product.

The Name Says It All

Reviewer1083102님께서 4 29, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has become an essential product in the management of my connective tissue disease. In a sleep study it was found that my Delta sleep patterns were abnormal and contributed to my condition, which was something I'd already suspected. I had no trouble falling asleep, but staying asleep and experiencing deep, renewing rest were a frustrating, seemingly impossible goal. I was not content to take prescription sleep aids because I prefer to limit my exposure to drugs and toxins when I can. Revitalizing Sleep Formula is a natural, herbal approach that truly does help me get uninterrupted deep sleep. When I don't take it, I don't sleep as well or awake refreshed. I've tried other brands of herbal sleep remedies but they had no noticeable effect (except one that actually kept me awake!) I've been taking Enzymatic Therapy's formula for over a year and so far it remains consistently effective and without side effects. I am very grateful for this product.

Мне не помогло вообще

Strela03님께서 11 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Не смотря на хороший состав и не дешевую цену препарат не работает. Я не почувствовала вообще никакого эффекта, ни быстрого засыпания, ни качественного поддержания сна, ни приятного пробуждения. Пила по 3 штуки перед сном, эффект тот же. В конце концов стала с утра его пить, чтобы успокаивал, и опять ничего.

Worked for me.

MikeMember님께서 3 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mild but effective. No hangover.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Takes 30 minutes to relax you!

Reviewer1894450님께서 3 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really works great and takes 30 minutes to kick in. It really helps to relax you before you get to sleep! Works great!

really helps

Reviewer1377853님께서 3 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although I may still wake during the night, I am now able to get back to sleep. No groggy feeling in the morning as long as I take it early enough to get 7 hours of sleep. Smell is not too pleasant.

ALONG WITH MELATONIN AND A VALARIAN

Reviewer2583260님께서 5 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

DOZES ME OFF BETTER THAN A XANAX.

Gives me a headache

Reviewer2218834님께서 10 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gave me both upset stomach and headache. Can't take it.

These Kept Me Awake!

Reviewer3257300님께서 3 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first night I took two of these tablets to help me sleep - I frequently have trouble sleeping, and was looking for something better than the OTC sleep-aids. I was up half the night, on edge, and simply unable to sleep. The following night, I took three, thinking that perhaps I hadn't taken enough the previous night. And, again - I was up all night, jittery, on-edge and unable to sleep. This was really disappointing since I'd purchased two bottles of this and had high hope - now I'm thinking it's best to simply throw away the rest so that I can get some rest! I've happily gone back to my OTC aids. I can NOT recommend these at all.

1-10 / 36