KO
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬

My kids love it

Reviewer1574736님께서 3 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only brand of greens drink my kids will ask for. A great way to get more veggies, fruit and fiber into them!

so healthy

mrkq10님께서 10 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

it tastes great alone and with smoothy,and also very healthy and boosts energy.

Great Buy!

Reviewer1149190님께서 4 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not only is this a great product but iHerb.com provides a great deal. I found this product in a store recently and it was 40% more expensive than it was on iHerb.com.

Customer

Reviewer2402656님께서 1 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite greens drink, tastes pleasant compared to the other greens drinks. And it helps me get my daily supply of vegetables.

不思議な味

Reviewer2086853님께서 4 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

見た目・においにギョッとしますが、味は美味しいです。青汁ですが、キウイの味もする。日本にはない青汁です。

very good taste

Reviewer2123199님께서 3 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product tastes very good. It carved my sugar cravings.

Earth's Promise greens

Reviewer1721572님께서 10 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product for years; after moving and getting settled, I couldn't figure out why I didn't feel as sharp. I forgot my greens! It is also gluten-free and a good way to get fruits and veggies in when the day just doesn't allow a good meal.

Overpowering taste

WellnessRoad님께서 4 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose this product due to the high amount of green fruits and vegetables and the fact that it's vegetarian, gluten free and contains no added sugar. The powder mixes well with water but I just can't get past the overpowering kiwi taste. Even though the flavours are natural, the taste is extremely sweet and artificial. I will not repurchase.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great stuff, can't get enough.

Reviewer2298017님께서 2 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

All the Earth Promise Enzymatic Therapy products ROCK! Great taste and you'll like the way you get a noticeable healthy booooost for your daily activities. It will help in the fiber department as well ,-) I like this flavor mixed into the new V8 Fruit Splash drinks Yummy!

Green Drink

Reviewer3343283님께서 5 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this mix. It tastes good and I know I am getting the nutrition my body needs. I woke up with a hang over one day from eating greasy food and took this and felt much better pretty quick. I try to take it everyday.

1-10 / 16