KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬

Really helps

Reviewer3053733님께서 12 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My vision is much sharper when I take this. When I forget for a few days my vision gets weaker. It is a tiny capsule and easy to swallow.

Excellent Blood Pressure Regulator

Reviewer2017919님께서 1 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Occasional high B/P is a thing of the past for me. I take it once daily and my B/P has remained in the 120 /70 range ever since !

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works for my friend and client

Reviewer2855989님께서 4 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is especially good as part of a protocol for keep diastolic blood pressure in reasonable bounds.

Gene switcher

Reviewer2685501님께서 1 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great hi-quality product that switches on the genes to maintain normal/low BP. Combined w/battery of other cardiovascular products it keeps the olde ticker purring like a Ferrari.

An interesting discovery

Reviewer3352780님께서 11 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This herb has proven to be an interesting discovery. Subtle, but discernible when taken over time, its ability to gradually whittle away at appetite has been surprisingly effective.

ENSYMATIC THERAPY COLEUS FORSKOHLII

Reviewer2863729님께서 5 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

MY EYE DOCTOR RECOMMENDED I TAKE THIS PRODUCT AS MY EYES WERE BORDERLINE FOR HAVING GLAUCOMA. WHEN I WENT FOR MY NEXT CHECK UP, MY PRESSURE WAS DOWN 1 POINT IN EACH EYE. I HAD TROUBLE FINDING THIS PRODUCT AT GNC OR OTHER SUPPLEMENT STORES. YOU HAD IT AND THE PRICE ISN'T BAD.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хороший тестобустер по приемлимой цене.

4668226808752091064님께서 1 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хороший тестобустер по приемлимой цене. Использовал при диете лингейнз вместе с 7-кето, - с ними на диете легче. Форсколин и тестостерон поддержит и жирок потопит.

Help for many ailments

Reviewer1055106님께서 2 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

In accordance with scientific research this product has been helpful for me in a variety of health issues: Asthma, high blood sugar, high blood pressure, visceral fat and hypothyroidism. Customer in Sweden.

Coleus Forskohil product

Reviewer1251560님께서 9 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'll probably reorder. I'm thought I try the productafter reading about it in a Men's publication

More Than I Expected

Reviewer2472747님께서 4 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product for HBP issues. I have found it to lower my BP, and my ankles and hands do not swell when I eat salt; I use it 2 to 3 times daily. At this rate it is mildly laxative, but I notice my stomach is shrinking, and my appetite has decreased. Have only been using less than 1 month, but I only expect this review to get better! 1 capsule, 2-3 times daily with a meal.

1-10 / 16