KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 13
언어
정렬

さすがエンザイマティクセラピー!

Reviewer1492785님께서 2 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

肌のためにビオチンを求めました。 単体よりもバランスを重視しながら大好きなエンザイマティクセラピーの商品で検索しましたところ、後で知ったのですが、成分を確認すると、糖代謝や善玉コレステロールUPも期待できるようです。 こちらとあわせてミヤリサンも飲んでます。 指先のひび割れは解消しました。 家族も気に入って飲んでます。

呑みやすいです。

Reviewer3224024님께서 9 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

V-Bのような匂いのタブレットです。粒は普通で呑みやすいです。 気のせいかこれを呑むと体が温かくなるような感じがします。 このサプリのせいか分からないのですが、最近髪に白いものが混じってきたので、髪の健康にと思い呑み始めました。

还未服用

Reviewer1652303님께서 9 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

还未服用

Easy to take

Reviewer1874863님께서 9 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most multi B supplements do not agree with me. There is a liquid multi B sold here on iherb (Life Time Liquid B) that is a lot more potent and doesn't bother me, but I like the convenience of these tablets. This is just a really nice B vitamin supplement that I would strongly recommend. Didn't realize I needed biotin, but I think it is a good part of this. I generally like Enzymatic Therapy products. I give the Biotin forte with zinc to my husband whose blood test showed low zinc levels.

Biotin forte

Reviewer1799104님께서 10 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Awesome handling of purchase. Really fast shipping

Reorder

Reviewer2132710님께서 12 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Again we had a swift delivery without any hassle. The product is great and comes at low price.

Biotin Forte

5384865907373538382님께서 1 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Extra strength formula for a healthy body.

Fast Shipping, Best Hair Supplement

5237397042313600096님께서 3 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered on Monday night and received it on Friday afternoon. Fast Delivery and product really satisfy me. Best Hair Supplement so far! :)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Product Great, but I didn't order half a dozen!

4706518749439147337님께서 8 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for about 1 and 1/2 years. Combined with Nioxin 2, my hair loss has reduced and my hair is noticeably thicker than before. However, on the Amazon site, I ordered 4+ bottles, which in Amazon jargon=4 bottles. In the transfer to the iHerb site, iHerb registered the amount as 6 bottles ("only 6 bottles remaining"=iHerb's post on Amazon) and sent me 6 bottles when I only wanted 4. I'm totally bummed that I couldn't 'edit' the amount in the Cart. It makes me want to find another supplier besides iHerb.

Nails & Hair Strength

Reviewer1508935님께서 11 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Give nails and hair, growth and helps with aging process.

1-10 / 13