KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬

Elizabeth

5257605301382332614님께서 8 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Фантастическое средство. Нужно молиться на этого производителя, потому что, кроме него никто экстракт спаржи не выпускает. Взяла вместе с экстрактом брокколи для профилактики онкологии, которая была у меня в первой стадии, без последующих послеоперационных процедур. И вдруг этот экстракт спаржи чудодейственным образом начал лечить почки, которым десятилетиями не могло помочь абсолютно ничего. После двух месяцев приёма 1-2 раза в день креатинин в анализе крови опустился значительно, и EGFR (клубочковая проводимость, которая была на уровне первой стадии почечной недостаточности) поднялась почти до нормальных цифр, впервые за 25 лет. Я надеюсь, что то, что я пишу, кому-то поможет.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

enzymatic therapy, asparagus extract

5261175451483015020님께서 4 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I heard about the caps a while back. My brother-in-law has lymphoma cancer. It is not proven that the asparagus helped, but this is what happened. He had a tumor on his lung/kidney that was inoperable. After taking asparagus for 10 months, the tumors had shrunk. After his last check up (1 month ago) the Drs said he was in remission. The tumors are still shrinking away, the Drs are scratching their heads because they don't know why. All he did different was take these caps twice a day. My sister, my brother-in-law, and myself are firm believers in God and asparagus. We will be taken it for as long as we can afford it. Thank you

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

asparagus extract

Reviewer2446243님께서 7 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

One problem that I have is the fact that the ingredients aren't listed. Only the ones that aren't in them. I'd rather know what is in them.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Asparagus - ya gotta love it!

Reviewer2269108님께서 10 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a stronger diuretic than even celery seed extract. It also has other benefits just like eating asparagus which my family says I just can't eat every day, even though I love it so much!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Asparagus Extract

Reviewer1217176님께서 12 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using it to detox my kidneys because I'm a stone producer. It seems to be helping with my pain some as well as detoxing. Good product. Would recommend it to others.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Super product

Reviewer2477918님께서 12 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In an trial for cancer and Asparagus ist investigated that Asparagus has positive influence against cancer.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Urinary system

5450166954406088844님께서 2 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

great to support your urinary system

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

К сожалению не помог.

sanysany님께서 1 13, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

Брала этот препарат для тети в надежде понизить уровень креатинина, у нее почечная недостаточность, уровень креатинина и мочевины сильно завышены. Но к сожалению, анализы не показали никакого улучшения. Возможно необходимо было пропить их более длительное время, но мы брали именно на пробу, чтобы узнать есть-ли вообще какой-то от них толк. Но сдвига в меньшую сторону не было. Очень жаль.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product!

Reviewer1875119님께서 6 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

ET's Asparagus capsules are just what the doctor ordered - literally. My naturopathic dr. prescribed these for me to combat edema issues and they work very well. Of course I purchased them here since the pricing was much better than the dr's office! I have found, as has been earlier mentioned, that you do have to take more than what is directed on the bottle. My magic numbers are 4 in the A.M. and 4 in the P.M., so I do go through a bottle pretty quickly. All in all, though, the results are very much worth it for me.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Enzymatic Therapy Asparagus Extract

Reviewer1626386님께서 11 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great detoxifier and aids in water retention. Just can't take too long - scalding urine. Just take breaks in between.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 22

1 2 3