KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 25
언어
정렬

Без изменений

4936079254595476135님께서 2 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Абсолютно никакого воздействия этой добавки на свой организм не ощутила. Ерунда да и только. Простой иогурт или стакан кефира вам дадут результат , а вот эта добавка вряд ли.

Good product

Reviewer2846185님께서 11 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with systemic candida overgrowth

high quality product

Reviewer1985629님께서 11 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Many brands out there, but this is my favorite.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Helps with burning sensation in stomach

Reviewer1135202님께서 9 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have GERD and take Prelosec. However I still had burning pain. The burning pain went away once I started taking these pills. Seems like they help with whatever was happening in my stomach.

highly recommend

Reviewer1000074님께서 8 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product for irritable bowl disorder.

Healthy Digestion

Reviewer1506882님께서 12 07, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these daily; small, painless, and supposedly good for you. Can't say one way or the other, but my health practitioner swears they work.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The best that I have tried

Reviewer2621481님께서 4 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow, cute tiny pearl size. Seem to be helping with my slight constipation. Will keep on taking this.

Perfect Pearls

Reviewer1920349님께서 7 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These aren't just pretty, though they are pretty, they're also tiny and very easy to swallow. Perfect for when you don't have time for, or don't like, yogurt.

The best product ever!

5331241432368947033님께서 7 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got IBS and my main problem is stomach ache and bloating. I have tried probiotics before - the strongest ones and they all got me just extremely bloated. I gave up on the probiotics because I didn't get any benefits. But then I read about these amazing probiotic pearls and they are enteric coated which means they enter your intestines without being destroyed by your stomach acid. I feel less bloated! I recommend these pills.

Very convenient

Reviewer2399310님께서 12 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love these for the convenient bubble packs and because my 12 year old doesn't balk at swallowing them! I alternate between this and the IC version.

1-10 / 25