KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 21
언어
정렬

Very potent, save money

Reviewer1767544님께서 6 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't believe their claim that it wasn't necessary to take high doses and I took 5 drops. I've saturated with Lugol's iodine and maintained for 3 years. If I take a 32mg p.iodine pill I get no side affects, but 4 drops of Eidon iodine gave me insomnia. I figure I must have retained 1/4mg out of the 32mg pill. I just started taking their potassium to counteract sodium and balance that mineral pair. I also sent in my hair analysis from the form on Eidon's website, $67. I intent to balance all my minerals.

Iodine

Reviewer2387193님께서 10 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eidon has always made the best products in my opinion...This Iodine is the best I have ever taken.Take 10 drops in the morning and you will notice a big difference.Thanks iHerb and Eidon for excellent service and product.

Worked for me

Reviewer1268836님께서 3 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using this after seeing a health article that said it could help with muscle cramps. I was getting up every hour in the night with a cramp, and taking either Ca, Mg, or K, just to get to morning. Well, after taking up to 35 drops/day, after 2 weeks the cramps were gone. I now take another I product that is a higher dose, and my spouse takes this.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

First time to buy this brand

Reviewer1694950님께서 6 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy iodine for a friend that was to have surgery to have her thyroid removed because of goiters after taking iodine for just a short time her dr told her she didnt need the surgery at this time.

Источник ЙОда

OlgaAleks님께서 1 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Заменила Йодомарин на ЙОД-КОНЦЕНТРАТ.Йод пить нужно долго,чтобы организм был насыщен.За пол года 1/4 часть флакона.Нужно всего 2 капли в стакан с водой-это для профилактики,но для моего организма 2капли не достаточно и я капала 5 капель.Нет побочных отклонений, как от Йодомарина.Но и особых улучшений не заметила.Больше всего мне понравился по насыщенности Йода - это Келп (бурые водоросли) в капсулах,как продукт моря он содержит те натуральные элементы, которые овощи имеют в малых количествах; и соль Келп с морскими водорослями!

Excellent product

teacup님께서 11 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take a drop a few days a week... that is it ! and it has helped me retain my body heat in the winter. I like it that I don't have to keep the heater on all day just from taking a drop of this with my tea in the morning. I might even start taking it daily... I just didn't want to overdo it at first. A little goes a long way. I've even convinced my husband to take a drop on the very cold mornings and it seems to make him happier about winter :-)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

So much Iodine for your money

Reviewer1330467님께서 4 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great. 450 servings per bottle. Easy to use.

iodine liquid

Reviewer1240581님께서 8 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is an excellent PURE product! so necessary for the immune system.. service also FAb!

Great

Reviewer2464320님께서 11 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, seems to help. Nearly tasteless, easy to take with water.

happy

4728150869305032656님께서 12 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking the Iodine Liquid Concentrate for a couple of weeks now and I am very pleased at this point. One of the best things I'v done.

1-10 / 21