KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 46
언어
정렬

Betty W

Reviewer3307223님께서 10 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.

Fantastic stuff!

Reviewer1467941님께서 10 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helped me recover from a lingering sinus infection that THREE rounds of antibiotics did NOTHING for. I keep this on hand at all times now! Couldn't go through a winter cold/flu season without it!

Best Immune System Booster

Reviewer1621100님께서 11 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

Powerful herbal antibiotic

Reviewer2855989님께서 11 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have helped a number of my clients overcome infections, including some with resistant bacterial strains with this preparation as part of the protocol.

LS

Reviewer2756889님께서 7 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always have this on hand. I can't remember the last time I had a full-blown cold; I start taking Vita Biotic, and the cold never develops.

Vita Biotic

Reviewer1190538님께서 9 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I swear by it...when I take it religiously, I never catch a virus! Check it out - it really works.

Great Product

Reviewer3124047님께서 3 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this in a co-op while visiting San Francisco and at the end of a flu bug. It has helped me come back from that bug and I am using it daily to boost immune system. Have had good luck with Eclectic Institute products

Great Product

Reviewer1888674님께서 4 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very pleased with my order. It was delivered fast. This was my first time ordering from I-herb.com. I was pleased with the service and product. I will be ordering more from this Co. The vita Biotic, works great. It clears up cold, sinus, problems fast. Will order again.

Great stuff!

Sherri님께서 4 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps get rid of colds and viruses. I take it and give it to the kids at the slightest hint of sickness and it works great! I also gave it to the kids in place of antibiotics if they have stitches and it helped keep away infection.

Antibiotic Alternative/Natural Antibiotic

Reviewer2893183님께서 3 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say enough about this product. Hands down amazing. I took it twice for strep throat while I was pregnant for both pregnancies per my Midwife and it worked without the worries of harming my babies! I am never without it in my home and have recommended it to many and they have raved about it. It helps your body to heal itself and pushes out illness rather than suppressing illness as with antibiotics.