KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 11
언어
정렬

Love it and it works for everything.

Reviewer1507666님께서 10 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mom had a sore around her nose where the tube for her oxygen is. The sore had been there for 4 years. It would scab it would open back up. My mom put a couple of drops of the 7 Mushroom Blend around the sore, the next day it was gone and it has not returned. Months ago I fell and hurt my hand. Of course it is taking forever to heal. I started using the 7 Mushroom Blend on it and I am now pain free.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good for your immune system

Reviewer3237124님께서 8 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it helps raise your level of white blood cells

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good product for nervous system.

Reviewer1988592님께서 1 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i tried lion's mane from the same company which is very good for the nervous system for jumpy thoughts, this provides a little added benefit with the nervous system with the other mycelia ingredients. both are good and safe combos for the nervous system. you can't find these products or ingredients anywhere in the health stores glad iherb is stocking this.

great

Reviewer2139704님께서 1 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am amazed with this organic blend, very happy with it so far. However, I would like the label to be clearer with regard to the processing of the mycelia and whether this blend is the 'whole' plant or an islolate or extract.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great selection great price fast shipping Happy customer

Reviewer2041897님께서 2 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good review

Great Product

Reviewer1540481님께서 3 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this!

great product

Reviewer2798027님께서 4 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just wish the ingredients were Organic, but I don't have to swalloaw a pill and it contains Larix.

Good Price

Reviewer2849759님께서 9 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After having a cancer diagnosis I decided to boost my immune system with a mushroom blend. This is a great product at a great price.

I will by it again

Reviewer1601842님께서 9 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will bay it again

Great product!

5162287737849946356님께서 5 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it for two weeks now, it seems really boosting immune system as I feel great and full of energy. Thx

1-10 / 11