KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 27
언어
정렬

Helps with my heart pain and palpitations

Reviewer2098910님께서 12 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart issues, namely arrhythmia since I was a child. Recently it has become worse, causing frequent pain and a feeling that my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I take this along with Hawthorn when I have palps or pain and it helps within minutes. I hope my review is helpful to someone. Peace and love to all of you.

LOVE IT!!

4904566694173742414님께서 6 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for lower blood pressure, lowering heart rate, reducing anxiety, as a sleep aid. men and women can take it. My son takes it when his Tourette's tics get very bad just a few drops under the tongue mixed with a few drops of Wood Betony.The Wood Betony works wonderful in conjuction with the Motherwort and it also takes the sting and bad taste out of the Motherwort.So Put the Wood Betony under your tongue first ;)

Fanstastic product

Reviewer1093619님께서 3 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using this for hot flashes. 3 droppers 2x day (mixed with orange juice) and my hot flashes have disappeared! Just like magic. I am thrilled. Before taking motherwort, I was having hot flashed every hour, all day long.

great product!!

Reviewer1585495님께서 3 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could feel a big difference in my energy levels since I have started taking motherwort in the morning. A lot of energy during the whole day (I knew that it improves circulation but I did not expect such a difference!) I am taking it in combination with Royal Jelly from Now Foods. I experienced some trouble sleeping when I was taking the product 3 times daily, so I reduced the quantity.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A word from the nutritionist

Reviewer1845993님께서 1 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful for palpitations & heart arrhythmia and of course organic is best.

This stuff works!

Reviewer2194020님께서 11 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been taking this and Natrol Menopause for a few weeks (daily) now. Night sweats are gone! Just don't miss a day, you will notice.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1902741님께서 7 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm using this product to help alleviate hot flashes due to menopause. It seems to work really well. The hot flashes have already started to lessen in intensity and duration, and this is only my 3rd week of using it. The only thing that was difficult for me to get used to was putting the Motherwort into something warm to drink. I tried to put it into warm water as the bottle suggested, but I didn't like the taste. I found it helpful to put it into my flavored coffee in the morning instead. Overall: Great product!

Eclectic Motherwort

Reviewer2983910님께서 3 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking herbal supplements for years and just found out about motherwort recently,this is relaxing in a little hot water and honey.Like it!

I take this 3 times each day

Reviewer1666268님께서 1 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had some episodes of really irregular heartbeats off and on for months. Taking this has stopped all that.

Motherwort

Reviewer1417983님께서 2 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works beautifully in lowering my heart rate and blood pressure. A wonderful product that's even better because it's organic.

1-10 / 27