KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 18
언어
정렬

This is one of the...

TinVal님께서 8 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best product for liver protection I bought it several times from iHerb. The manufacturer claims that they use organic grape alcohol. I hope it's true.

Great product~

5190543549762344981님께서 10 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more energetic after taking this product for just a few weeks. I can't wait to see what else happens. With guidance, I daily make a 'tea' by mixing this with dandelion. I got it to help with my fibroids' experience (I say it this way as to not claim this condition - experiences end!) and can see the size of my stomach going down. The pressure on my bladder IS GONE!

Milk Thistle

Reviewer3178827님께서 3 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am going on trust. This is supposed to remove the fat in my liver. I hope it helps.

An important product

Reviewer1629178님께서 4 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

People should be more aware of good features of milk thistle!

Happy Liver !

Reviewer2319556님께서 9 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to use Milk thistle as it is a great detoxifier and this is an easy way to take it and it is very pure.

Corn Free

Reviewer3142533님께서 11 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Couldnt find herb tintures without corn alcohol. I have a corn allery so i really appreciate that this company uses grape alcohol.

Great liver help

Reviewer1372082님께서 6 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken different forms of milk thistle on and off for a long time not knowing if it was beneficial or not. I have many food and chemical intolerances that result in a headache that lasts for 3 days. I have discovered that taking this product reduces the intensity and the duration of the headaches. So now I take it daily hoping that it will help my liver all the time, not just when it is over loaded.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good milk thistle for the price

5162081769533305113님께서 10 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've tried different brands of milk thistle. There are a couple of other ones that are as good, if not even more potent, than this one, but they're considerably more expensive. We tried another one that costs less than this one, but it was very weak. So we've stuck to this one as a good product at a good price point.

Detoxに

Reviewer2873015님께서 1 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

疲れているKidneyをお持ちの方に良いかもです。

酒飲みなので

Reviewer2985454님께서 12 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

肝臓を労わろうと思って買ってみました。 連日忘年会で飲んでいますが翌日のだるさが少しマシな気がします。 中身は沈殿しやすいみたいなので、使う前にボトルを良く振って、スポイトも何度かプシュプシュしてから使うといいです。 味はまずいですね・・・おちょこ1杯程度の少量の水に混ぜて一気にぐっと飲んでしまいます。

1-10 / 18