KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 19
언어
정렬

Хороший сывороточный протеин

sport1985님께서 4 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хороший протеин, приятный на вкус, ни чем не хуже знаменитого Gold Standart от ON, но гораздо дешевле. Нет никаких проблем с животом после его употребления. так что +5 этому протеину. Хотите получить скидку на свою первую покупку, переходите в мой профиль, там указан купон

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This in NOT ISOLATE !

GoodLife님께서 6 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think that there is no much profit in it , because this one is not a clean whey isolate : it contains concentrate and sugar, flavour additives as well. I prefer another (from Now)**** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Привлекательная цена, но приторный вкус!!!

PalmarosaRU님께서 6 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Приторный, на мой взгляд, протеин. По вкусу уступает Голду. Выигрывает только в цене. ****Если мой отзыв оказался для Вас полезен, нажмите, пожалуйста, «yes», а также, вы можете заглянуть на мою страницу, чтобы ознакомиться с другими моими отзывами. Будьте здоровы, с IHERB это реально!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent Taste

Reviewer1134473님께서 9 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This dissolves well and is inexpensive, but most of all, it's the tastiest whey protein I've ever had. This is the only protein supplement I'd be willing to offer to a guest as a normal, tasty chocolate beverage, and they'd probably have no idea they're drinking a protein supplement/health product. It even has pure cacao flakes mixed in with the powder! Talk about artisanal whey...

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product, but not price.

Reviewer2398343님께서 11 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the bottle is much bigger than expected, however, the taste is just fine and I feel good with my muscles. I find my recovery and strength to be significantly better. For the bad, iHerbs price is much higher than others and frankly I can't understand why.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

отличный

Wrestrus님께서 8 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

хороший протеин, вкусный, хорошо разводиться, всегда его заказываю

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

オプチゴールドスタンダード:ミルクチョコより甘めです。

Reviewer2067429님께서 2 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

水200mlに山盛り一杯にしてます。 上記の分量で水っぽさは全くなく濃厚です。 チョコバニラアイスって感じでほんのりキャラメルです。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Mix-ability Ease without bad taste

JamesAng님께서 7 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been a ON whey protein consumer in the past and purchased a tub just to try out on what's so popular about this. To my surprise, it dissolves as well as Optimum whey and doesn't really leave a after taste like some other brands. The ease of mix-ability has also ease washing the shaker compared to other brands I tried previous which leaves chucks of protein stucked at the base of the shaker. Overall, good price for the tub.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product.

Reviewer2333742님께서 7 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Im satisfied with both of price and quality

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good value

5750461598259401452님께서 9 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mixes well, tastes nice and does the trick.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 19

1 2