KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 20
언어
정렬

Fantastic stuff!!

Scottishdave님께서 12 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been using this formula for 7 days at the recommended dose,already noticing large improvements in mood,energy levels and emotional balance.I'd give this product 6 stars if i could.Fantastic!!

SUPER COOL

Reviewer1902681님께서 11 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took these to a 10 day meditation retreat for some energy and boy did they deliver. Great for people who don't like the taste of tinctures, and a great all round formula. If you're gonna take just one formula, take this one.

Не понятно

5620945877642541087님께서 1 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Честно говоря, я в шоке. Столько хороших отзывов, а на меня эффекта никакого. Принимала, правда, всего пару раз, но эффект был буквально НОЛЬ. Заказала этот адаптоген после того, как пропила пробную пачку шведского адаптогена, но его больше нет в наличии, поэтому выбрала этот по отзывам. И такой облом. Разве что у него накопительный эффект.. в общем, пока я разочарована, попью подольше, и если впечатление изменится - исправлю отзыв

Excellent product

Reviewer1971288님께서 9 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my husband to use after his chemo and radiation therapy for colo-rectal cancer. We are hoping it will help to improve his immune system before surgery. I have great confidence in herbal medicine and often visted Ron Teegarden in his former shop in Venice when I lived there. His knowledge is vast and appreciated. We expect to continue with this herbal combination for some time.

SUPER!!!

4704667281110397063님께서 4 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

Dragon Herbs, Super Adaptogen

5154812484479546373님께서 9 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula really works wonders, but slowly, patiently, especially when taken in the recommended amount. It has reduced my allergic tendencies by 90% and has generally supported my adrenals... fewer or almost no hot flashes. I've been using it for one year.

Not real impressed

Reviewer1813659님께서 12 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't noticed much of anything from this supplement. Considering these are only about a 16 or 17-day supply, it's a fairly expensive product (not that I'm opposed to paying more for quality products - I regularly use Synergy Co multi vitamins and Green Pasture fermented oils, neither of which are 'cheap'), that I don't think I would ever purchase again. I gave it 3 stars because from what I could tell this is a very reputable company putting out a high quality product; so maybe it was just me/just didn't work out for me... just not feeling it.

Great, but subtle.

RMSF-Survivor님께서 3 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Maybe my expectations were just too high or the effects subtle. Because of the brand I expected a lot from this formula and it isn't bad but I preferred other formulas. I did like how it was relaxing yet gave me energy.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Cant go wrong with dragon herbs.

5222660968599076386님께서 5 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mother has been feeling great lately taking these, paired with sea micro-greens/algae she rarely goes to the doctors anymore and is much more emotionally and mentally balanced.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Seems to help, but not sure

4669693988845461808님께서 9 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

When i started to take this formula, i felt better, calmer and stress reduced. My cortisol levels were elevated. After one month i checked my cortisol levels again, they are still the same, which means that this product had no cortisol lowering effect. I'll continue taking the rest of the capsules in the bottle and will try another supplement.

1-10 / 20