KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 20
언어
정렬

Fantastic stuff!!

Scottishdave님께서 12 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been using this formula for 7 days at the recommended dose,already noticing large improvements in mood,energy levels and emotional balance.I'd give this product 6 stars if i could.Fantastic!!

SUPER COOL

Reviewer1902681님께서 11 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took these to a 10 day meditation retreat for some energy and boy did they deliver. Great for people who don't like the taste of tinctures, and a great all round formula. If you're gonna take just one formula, take this one.

Не понятно

5620945877642541087님께서 1 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Честно говоря, я в шоке. Столько хороших отзывов, а на меня эффекта никакого. Принимала, правда, всего пару раз, но эффект был буквально НОЛЬ. Заказала этот адаптоген после того, как пропила пробную пачку шведского адаптогена, но его больше нет в наличии, поэтому выбрала этот по отзывам. И такой облом. Разве что у него накопительный эффект.. в общем, пока я разочарована, попью подольше, и если впечатление изменится - исправлю отзыв

Dragon Herbs, Super Adaptogen

5154812484479546373님께서 9 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula really works wonders, but slowly, patiently, especially when taken in the recommended amount. It has reduced my allergic tendencies by 90% and has generally supported my adrenals... fewer or almost no hot flashes. I've been using it for one year.

SUPER!!!

4704667281110397063님께서 4 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

Excellent product

Reviewer1971288님께서 9 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my husband to use after his chemo and radiation therapy for colo-rectal cancer. We are hoping it will help to improve his immune system before surgery. I have great confidence in herbal medicine and often visted Ron Teegarden in his former shop in Venice when I lived there. His knowledge is vast and appreciated. We expect to continue with this herbal combination for some time.

Not real impressed

Reviewer1813659님께서 12 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't noticed much of anything from this supplement. Considering these are only about a 16 or 17-day supply, it's a fairly expensive product (not that I'm opposed to paying more for quality products - I regularly use Synergy Co multi vitamins and Green Pasture fermented oils, neither of which are 'cheap'), that I don't think I would ever purchase again. I gave it 3 stars because from what I could tell this is a very reputable company putting out a high quality product; so maybe it was just me/just didn't work out for me... just not feeling it.

Great, but subtle.

RMSF-Survivor님께서 3 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Maybe my expectations were just too high or the effects subtle. Because of the brand I expected a lot from this formula and it isn't bad but I preferred other formulas. I did like how it was relaxing yet gave me energy.

Not effective

CIPRIAN님께서 5 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Ron, but with this one I was not satisfied. It did not have a significant effect, if at all. Questionable product in my experience.

super good

Reviewer2802455님께서 10 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

if you take only one chinese tonic herbal formula take this. it has a little bit of everything!

1-10 / 20