KO
1-8 / 8
언어
정렬

Very helpful

Reviewer2000493님께서 9 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've recently been diagnosed with elevated sugar levels and my doctor prescribed Metformin to help along with watching my diet, exercise etc. After a month of being on the medication, I wasn't satisfied with the results so I decided to start using Salacia by Dragon Herbs. After a week of using Salacia and Metformin together my fasting blood sugar started dropping. Now after almost 2 months of using both Salacia and Metformin my fasting sugar is under 118 ( big drop from 160 ), unless I overeat or not making the right choices. Since I haven't found any info on extended use, I plan to stop in about 2 weeks and stay off for a month or so to see if I need to go back. Overall I found Salacia to be very helpful. Hopefully beneficial for other people also.

サラシア

Reviewer2553114님께서 2 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

EGCgと一緒にのむとお通じがよくなります。iHerbでも珍しいサラシアですが、日本ではまず買えない(サラシアがあっても、他の成分と色々まざあわさっている)し、値段も日本でこの価格では手に入らないかと。

Dragon Herbs, Salacia, 500 mg Each, 60 Capsules

Reviewer1265950님께서 7 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

サラシアは、日本で発売されているメタバリアNEOの主成分の一つです。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

waiting for this product back to stock

5512309138090902256님께서 7 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i've become really addicted to this product. i'm a diabetic using an insulin pump, and this supply helped me really low my insuline dose and blood sugar level. When it will be back to stock? i'm waiting for it last 2 months and feel like my blood sugar level become worse((

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

WIll be one of my staples

Reviewer1122052님께서 7 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thanks for carrying this herb. I'm using Salacia as part of a preventative regime to balance my blood sugar and lipid levels as it's been clinically proven to aid in that area. I can't honestly tell whether this product really works since I don't have any major health issues plus I'm concurrently taking several other nutritional supplements that I've done thorough research on to maintain my health. The fact that it's clinically proven is good enough for me. Sometimes, no news is good news.

リピ中

Reviewer1692308님께서 12 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

血糖値調整に良いのかもしれないけど、図ってないのでわからないけどお通じにはいい気がします。

ok product

Reviewer1525887님께서 2 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it it okay

Dragon Herbs, Salacia, 500 mg Each, 60 Capsules

Reviewer2198218님께서 1 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

did not care for it, caused to much bloating and gas

1-8 / 8