KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-9 / 9
언어
정렬

OptDigest

Reviewer1372860님께서 6 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is good for dampness in the stomach - excess mucous, heaviness in the head, fullness in the stomach. I used it as I was recovering from the flu and found it quite helpful although sometimes I found that it was drying and irritating if taken on an empty stomach. All of this is going to vary with the individual.

brilliant

Reviewer3213560님께서 6 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can really notice the difference in my sons level of comfort straight away. His sleep has also improved. He's only taking 1/3 of a capsule per meal so they seem fairly potent.

Digestive help

celestialleo님께서 11 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula is definitely a great aid to digestion; have been taking over a month now and can feel the difference in energy uptake from food. I take it with Dragon Herbs' Ginseng Nutritive, a very powerful tonic that is also a strong spleen tonic and aids digestion.

Great Product!

Reviewer2708209님께서 11 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably the single best digestive balancer I've seen. Get's the Qi moving in the digestive system and prevents food from just sitting there.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Couldn't even eat soup until I took this

RMSF-Survivor님께서 2 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Spent 15 months miserable and feeling like I had food poisoning almost immediately when I started eating. I couldn't enjoy a single meal even when I was able to force food down. I lost almost 20% of my weight because I was struggling so much just to eat. Within 3 days of starting this I was already sure it wasn't just placebo effect, and within a week I was eating better than I have in at least 15 months if not longer! The first week or two I wasn't eating more, only more comfortably, yet I started putting on weight rather than just maintaining it. I found that very impressive that it allowed my body to do more with putting the exact same diet into my body. I'm not sure if this is their best formula for digestive system issues or not, but it's been more than good enough for me! So many aspects of my health improved just by getting my digestive system working properly again. I feel pretty dumb for ignoring it until it became an emergency!

Good, Good, cusp of great

5070656386916811395님께서 12 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product a lot, definitely helped my digestion. Definitely take the suggested doses. Definitely worth the money hands down. My digestion was kind of good already but definitely refined my body!

Excellent

Reviewer1402131님께서 12 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this two or three times a day to relieve pain caused by low gastrointestinal motility and it relieves my discomfort quickly.

Really helps with disgestion

5472773624811810040님께서 10 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good stuff

works alright

Reviewer2441685님께서 9 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

works alright.