KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 18
언어
정렬

good

juniper님께서 9 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It started with immediate good effects but after a day or two, it tapered off and it started building up again. Overall, I do feel healthier with this.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Welcome to iherb product list

Reviewer3193835님께서 2 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best deer antler extract.Good potent yang energy also good for joint pain and lubrication!!!!!!

Works great!

stormshannon님께서 5 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would have given it five stars if it was cheaper.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

have been using a few weeks

Reviewer3037829님께서 6 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have endured a lot of different tasting things for my health and this is one of the worst tasting in my opinion. I do however think that it has helped me feel stronger and will continue to use as it may take a while to get more effects especially with chronic illness. I am taking about 2 droppers a day.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

By far the most significant short term herb I have ever experienced

5294429180849284191님께서 2 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

As Truth Calkins says, if you're going to buy deer antler: Splurge and buy the best that you can buy, and don't even think about money. This tincture is THICK(full spectrum). It is a golden bright yellow colour. I immediately notice the mental and physical effects of this herb. My walking feels more "propelled", I move faster athletically, everything I do during my day I do it faster (chores, business, etc.) . A true performance enhancer. I can absolutely understand (although disagree with) why it is 'banned' in NCAA organizations and in the NFL. This is definitely the most deep jing restorative tonic I have experienced. I am way more comfortable in social situations and express myself fully without even thinking about it. Clear signs of strong jing. It is a lot easier mentally to get through intense work outs as well, you just want to keep going and keep getting after it.

deer rocks

Reviewer2285161님께서 7 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

buy, buy buy.can i say anymore. please

product review

Reviewer3297868님께서 9 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

exelent product

wow

CellRejuvenator님께서 10 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

power packed a bit expensive to use all the time but well worth the purchase

good stuff

Reviewer2967700님께서 7 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the real deal, the first time i took it i felt like i was 20 again, but i took like 10 droppers full... i think its good, but too pricey for me to take a ton all the time enough to really benefit me. If i was rich, i would take it all the time, but if you want to try it for fun and see how you feel i definitely recommend it. a A+ product.

Higher Stage of Power

Reviewer1665042님께서 3 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Best