KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-8 / 8
언어
정렬

It's ok

Reviewer1172432님께서 12 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't notice any difference after consuming 2 bottles. However, it got some really good ingredients such as lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin, and has no magnesium stearate. I find Source Naturals, Zeaxanthin with Lutein is slightly better in improving my vision, but it has no astaxanthin and contains magnesium stearate. I will continue to take Dr. Mercola's Eye Support for maintenance purpose.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

These make a shocking difference.

5266741464749051708님께서 12 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the few supplements where I notice a difference the same day I take them. When my eyes hurt, I take a couple of capsules and - voila! - eyes are better.

Like this very much...!

Reviewer2446265님께서 1 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this for my overall eye health. Also find that my eyes aren't as dry when I sit in front of the computer. I will purchase again.

Like this product

Reviewer2129135님께서 6 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like so far - at my age need help keeping valuable sight.

Качественные витамины, средство работает

5417289363317715041님께서 12 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Состав очень хороший, цена высокая правда, качество супер. Буду брать еще!:) Все добавки этого производителя радуют.

Powerful Stuff

Reviewer1972947님께서 9 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am going through my second order now, so I have reordered this and probably will continue to do so, and for what it has in it which you can look up, is fantastic. The reason I am giving it four stars instead of 5 is because it is pricey, maybe not a concern for you. The ingredients in it are terrific as I have said, but only four of them. I just wish one or two more eye supplement ingredients were in it as well considering the price.

期待效果

5603050261397930176님께서 2 02, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

已经吃完一瓶了 要坚持吃下去 期待对眼睛起到保护作用

Seems to be good

5472773624811810040님께서 4 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

but will need to take for a bit longer before I am sure

1-8 / 8