KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 11
언어
정렬

What is helpful to one, may not be to the other

Reviewer1175039님께서 11 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have diabetes and an old diagnosis of sciatica (which does not improve with age). I sought pain relief and, after taking 300 mg. of Benfotiamine bid for 10 days, I do see improvement. My wife only has sciatica and noticed no change in that condition, but an increased strong change in the odor of her urine. She stopped taking the supplement, and her urine has slowly returned to normal. We assume her body could not utilize Benfotiamine.

Works for me!

4690470370532291556님께서 6 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a diabetic and this product was recommended by my doctor as a non-prescription method of controlling foot pain. I do not take insulin and my sugars are pretty well controlled with pills. I am currently using 900 mg, taken in the evening. I could tell the difference when I did not take the Benfotiamine for 2 days last week. This product works for me at this time.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great for my peripheral neuropathy

bjreviews님께서 5 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

notable reduction in numb hands when I wake

Highly energizing

danarm님께서 1 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this. When I feel tired I take one in the morning and the work day goes by easily because I no longer feel tired

Joint Pain

4842599767482611084님께서 10 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This may or may not be all that is helping, but I seem to have less pain now and I have only been taking this for about 3 weeks. I will continue if the results continue.

Great product

Reviewer1983543님께서 1 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this - easy way to get benfotiamine (which is so much better for my body than thiamine)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

5154170390377322146님께서 5 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Went back on to this product after loosing a lot of weight.It works in with magnesium etc.Normal thimin eB1 doesn't always help people so this is a good alternaive

prediabetes.

Reviewer1587782님께서 12 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking this for prediabetes. I take my next 3 month sugar tests in March. Hopefully it drops the alc. I also take mulberry and benfotiamine and cinnulin.

Meh, me think not...

4623992113022220729님께서 3 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never reviewed this product. This is my first review of all the products that I have bought from this company. The only thing this product did was take away the "pins and needles pain" from my feet for a short time. I stopped taking them after three months when I no longer needed them and started another product for prevention.

good good good :)

5599374347208132051님께서 11 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I using the Benfortiamine for dental is Really Really Really very good :) Thank you for iHerb =)

1-10 / 11