KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 10
언어
정렬

Does help with fat loss

DawnMellowship님께서 5 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In my experience taking CLA made me leaner and got rid of some fat from areas that I was finding it hard to shift such as the stomach area. Once you stop taking it though it does come back and I am not sure how great it is to take CLA in the long term. I know in one study the rats developed fat around their liver despite losing fat from the abdomen so I don't know how safe it is, but in the short term I think it's a great way of getting leaner.

Excellent

5453716490546366030님께서 12 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I pair this with either caffeine, green tea, or Yohimbe for a 4-6 week cycle, and I see results for an extra boost for my body.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

CLA being vegan is great!

Reviewer1892058님께서 9 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only just started on these, so it is too early to see results. However they are a great price and being vegan is awesome.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Doesn't make me sick like the non-vegan CLA

Umbridge님께서 5 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before I went vegan, I tried the conventional CLA, and it made me really naseous. This didn't at all. I haven't been taking it for long enough to give a full report of the effects, but I can say that this is an excellent product and I am so excited that it's finally available in a vegan form!

Seems to help!

4661152040122192492님께서 3 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm only giving this 3 stars because I've been using this for about a month now and I'm not entirely sure if it helps or not. My appetite has definitely curbed and I don't crave food as often which is great and I have lost a few pounds, but I'm not sure if it's due to this 100%. Either way, it doesn't hurt to add it to every meal I have.

Полезен продукт

4681181287871217893님께서 4 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Много търсих вегани CLA и тук намерих. Много съм доволна! Хубав продукт на достъпна цена. Не чувствам никакви странични ефекти. В момента го взимам и не мога да кажа със сигурност дали помага за изгаряне на мазнини, но пък понижава апетита.

RANCID Strong Smell

MarieMR님께서 12 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not use due to the knowledge that rancid oil forms harmful free radicals in the body, which are known to cause cellular damage. Upon opening had a strong smell and then when I opened up a capsule it stunk and tasting the oil sort of felt like it burnt my tongue. Maybe my batch was off??iHerb has some good quality products and such a large range and the DHL delivery service is fast and efficient always Thanks.

no repeat

RudyMARYBallet님께서 8 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

コスパも悪いですし、これを飲むメリットが私には感じられません。においもきつめです。日本のスポーツサプリメントメーカーの方が優秀なような。

blots u up

Reviewer2214437님께서 9 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mild headache. ..super uncomfortable. .blotting

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

lisofby님께서 12 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

1-10 / 10