KO
평가
1-10 / 15
언어
정렬

Great to hide medicine for dogs and cats

Healthy-Sarah님께서 8 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this to hide supplements in the food of my 2 dogs and cat. It seems that they will eat anything that I sprinkle with this, I no longer have to hold them down to force tablets down their throats (hooray to no more cat scratches on my hands and arms). I have also noticed that one of our rescue dogs, George, who has a bit of a sensitive tummy and is prone to diarrhoea has had perfect digestion since we've been using this (less smelly wind too!).

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Selects food the cat to be willing to eat

Reviewer2405252님께서 6 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My cat selects food very much. Is willing to eat this product

Its okay

Reviewer1503463님께서 10 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My cats and dog seem to really like it. It doesn't go a long way considering I have so many but its worth a try and I think it did help them re-establish better digestion and stools.

my cat loves it

5249368093911251745님께서 8 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have being tried for three months... so far no bad effect shown on my cat. her stools are good and I changed her dry food twice in the past month... But one thing is clear, she loves the taste : ) love the design of shaking I feed my cat with probiotics as well.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer2206667님께서 8 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My dogs LOVE this!

Reviewer1839142님께서 7 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feed my dogs a raw diet and use this as a tasty adjunct to foster proper digestion. I would highly recommend it: dogs love the flavor, it's easy to administer, and a bottle goes a long way. And, I have to add that Iherb.com is the BEST of its kind on the Web!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

My Standard Poodle loves it!

Reviewer1217929님께서 11 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It smells good enough to eat!...for humans, but I have refrained, by my dog Nick loves it on his dog kibble or meat.

有效!但瓶身開關有待加強

cattylee님께서 12 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

我的貓吃乾糧,對某些成分會過敏,找不出一款沒有任何過敏原的乾糧,有時會抓耳朵到輕微破皮,灑點這個就ok了!但它的開關分兩邊,一邊洞口大一邊洞口小,我已經買了好多瓶,幾乎沒有一次不誤開到「大邊」而一次灑出一大堆來的,屢試不爽!!!!這次只好用膠帶自己封好。 現在無法在iherb購買,因為DHL在清關時會被台灣農委會的人查,要跑去新竹走流程、超級麻煩!結果改買另一款酵素,但相比之下,這一款比較有效!

much better Digestion

OrganicGirl님께서 4 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Shake 'N' Zyme has improved the digestion system of my dog.

tasty powder for dogs

Reviewer1518159님께서 6 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

my dobermans enjoying his food better since i started sprinkling this powder over his meals.

1-10 / 15