KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 18
언어
정렬

Creates a Relaxed State of Well-Being and Euphoria

rabbit님께서 8 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I must have been iodine deficient because the first time I took this, within minutes, I began to feel an overwhelming feeling of well-being, relaxation, and euphoria. I immediately felt better than I had since I was a kid. I could breathe so much easier and my mind felt clear and happy. I couldn't believe that something so simple could make me feel so much better so fast. It was such a relief! I am vegan, so I don't eat fish and I rarely eat seaweed products. I had no idea that iodine was so important. I have symptoms which indicate that I may have problems with my thyroid, so based on my research, I wanted to try iodine. It has really lessened my symptoms of hypothyroidism. Do your research on Hashimoto's thyroiditis before using iodine as a treatment because it is not always recommended for this autoimmune disorder and has also been thought to trigger it. I use a stronger variety of iodine now as both a supplement and as an antibiotic alternative. After I started taking the stronger variety, I had a cyst burst which was very painful. I think the cyst burst because iodine is known to shrink cysts and rid the body of them entirely in some cases. I am glad that the cyst burst because it was causing some pain, but with it came the risk of infection. I couldn't really afford to go to the doctor, so I increased my regular dose of iodine to protect me from getting an infection. I've felt fine since. Some people have even used iodine to cure their cancer! If you don't eat fish or ocean-based products, be sure you are getting enough of this crucial vitamin.

Morning sickness relief

Reviewer2759031님께서 6 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this at 6 weeks pregnant and noticed an immediate difference. Less nausea, more energy and general feeling of wellbeing. I swear by this product and notice on the odd day I forget to take it I never feel as well. I've been told it helps with balancing emotions/moods post-partum so will continue taking this well after the baby is born.

Country Life, BioChem, Thyro-Max Support, 60 Tablets

Reviewer1401503님께서 3 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this when I found out I had a sluggish thyroid. This product is wonderful. I'm not cold all the time anymore, I have energy, i just feel better overall. The price is half of what it is in the stores, even with shipping its still a GREAT deal. Cant wait to order it again.

Excellent product.

Reviewer2684814님께서 1 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product at a fabulous price. The product has helped me regain thyroid balance naturally.

Thyro-Max

Reviewer1462022님께서 2 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best I've used, I'm off of my Syntroid no Insurance for the priscription

Wouldn't be without it

Reviewer3320739님께서 3 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent supplement for the thyroid. Has helped immensely.

Not a fan

Reviewer1465605님께서 9 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My TSH increased.

добавка для мамы

ViktoriyaMateyko님께서 11 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

продукт для щитовидки,у мамы есть проблемы,подобный продукт ей выписали в украине,но в три дорого,херб как обычно выручил и экономией средст и качеством!пока рано говорить о чем то через 3 месяца(курс)на узи посмотрим улучщения!Еще много полезной информации и интересных товаров - НА МОЕЙ СТРАНИЦЕ! Просто кликните мое имя Viktoriya Mateyko в шапке отзыва. Если мой отзыв был Вам интересен, нажмите, пожалуйста, внизу "YES".

для щитовид железы

Olesia님께서 11 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

хороший состав , однако из-за тяжелой тары , как-то жалко тратить место в посылке на второй заказ

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good product and excellent service from Iherb

Reviewer2835775님께서 1 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found Iherb via google search engine and their service is great, pack the items well and ship it promptly and fast! I also use this product on my great dane who has thyroid problem at the age of 8. It is better instead of using the synthetic hormone prescribed by veterinarians and it worked on her! One tablet a day dosage instead of 2 as suggested.

1-10 / 18