KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 25
언어
정렬

Магний + кремний

5548039508913481600님께서 3 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Препарат магния понравился +тут присутствует кремний.Из минусов то,что в составе есть оксид магния,но таких проблем как диарея при употреблении не было.Для заказа все же советую цитрат, малат, глицинат магния,т.к. эти формулы лучше всего усваиваются.Так же при употреблении больших доз магния делайте биохимию крови и следите за кальцием,т.к. магний и кальций металлы антагонисты.Молочные продукты препятствуют усвоению пищевых добавок магния.Если мой отзыв был полезен вам нажмите Yes.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good combo

Reviewer1487592님께서 1 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product. Its a good pair for healthy muscles. I take before bed to help relax my muscles and help strengthen my ligaments.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great product, no stomach upset

Reviewer3031103님께서 1 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most magnesium gives me bad cramps. This has no side effects and is a well-formulated blend of several types of high-absorption magnesium.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Magnesium

Reviewer2843649님께서 5 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps me to quiet myself and sleep better.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

we ALL need more magnesium...

alloriginal님께서 5 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Magnesium is a critical, yet usually overlooked nutrient. Insufficient magnesium is implicated in various cardio issues; also bone health and other things. While calcium causes muscles to contract, magnesium helps them to relax. The two have to be present in the proper ratio, or bad hings will occur. I know when I'm deficient because leg cramps start (also finger, toe, etc). Agonizing muscle cramps are reason enough for me to take plenty of magnesium! I have seen others "cured" of chronic muscle cramps simply by taking a small amount of magnesium each day. It does wonders for migrains too. For decades the conventional wisdom was that calcium and magnesium should be taken in a 2 to 1 ratio. I believe, as more and more people do, that a more correct ratio would be 1 to 1. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best chaice I could find.

Reviewer2480040님께서 6 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I compared a bunch of the Mag cap available but this was the most balanced and complex I could find.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

relaxing

MikeMember님께서 8 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

resting better with these

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

country life magnesium with silica

Reviewer2399456님께서 2 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love this product. great for headaches, bone density, muscle pain, heart.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love this product

Reviewer2065499님께서 3 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this product. I take one each night to help relieve constipation and it works. Love the price on iherb.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Неплохо

aka3eka님께서 11 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Покупала мужу, когда пил - плохого ничего не случилось, на самочувствии не отразилось. Когда отнесли врачу, та сказала, мол в такой форме магний хуже усваивается организмом, прописала другой. Так что, не понятно.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 25

1 2 3