KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 40
언어
정렬

J. Gist

Reviewer1390661님께서 11 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this product for about 6 yrs. It helps control my diabetes.

Country Life, BioChem, Glycemic Factors, 100 Tablets

Reviewer1275873님께서 4 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've found this high quality product assists me in keeping blood glucose levels within normal limits. Iherb provides this at a great price with fast service and delivery.

Glycemic Factors

Reviewer1370457님께서 5 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keeps blood sugar normal in healthy people. Great mix of proven vitamin/minerals/extracts. Similar ingredients to other products designed for the same purpose, but in my experience this is the most cost effective and beneficial product in this category.

состав щедрый

5314735039859469212님께서 7 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Если почитать состав, то поразишься, насколько цедро в одну капсулу положено того, что в моно-препаратах стоит примерно столько же, но таких надо штук десять. И хром здесь в самом продвинутом соединении, и витамины, и носители, и травы. И стоит курс на 50 дней, как монопрепараты на 30.

Country Life/BioChem Glycemic Factors

Reviewer1574345님께서 7 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a must have for anyone with hypoglycemia. It works wonders in helping your body deal with the extra insulin that your pancreas produces.

Great for High Blood Sugar

Reviewer1720829님께서 11 03, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Anytime I eat something that turns into sugar, I take some of this and it works great!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

just be aware of chromium

5693393858454693635님께서 5 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As Ken Cook pointed out in his testimony, the federal National Toxicology Program states that hexavalent chromium in drinking water shows "clear evidence of carcinogenic activity" in laboratory animals, and increases the risk of gastrointestinal tumors.

From CT

Reviewer1324878님께서 5 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product for my Type 1 diabetes control. I take 8 to 14 a day along with other diabetic herbs to control my Type 1 diabetes.

diabetes

Reviewer3013276님께서 3 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am happy with product. Has brougth my blood sugar down to acceptable level without going on insulin.

Still not sure

Reviewer1512018님께서 5 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this supplements for about 2 weeks now. I don't feel a great difference in how I used to feel. but I can tell something is changing. I am a little more energtic. I know it can take a while, it took over 5 years to deteriorate my health, it is going to take more than two weeks to get better.

1-10 / 40