KO
1-5 / 5
언어
정렬

Absolutely Delicious, and Amazing Holding Power

Reviewer1996313님께서 3 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is divine. It doesn't have the typical protein powder taste, to me. I can make a smoothie with it and work for an 8 hour shift, grooming dogs, without eating anything, and be fine. I'm hypoglycemic, and this is the best protein powder I've ever used to keep me full, energized, and feeling good without my blood sugar dipping for HOURS!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent and not too sweet!

Reviewer2779613님께서 1 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this because I am not a fan of whey protein drinks. The flavour is creamy and not too sweet like many protein drinks. I mix it in cold water, with a little coconut milk (also very good for you medium chain fatty acids), and add a bit more unsweetened cocoa powder for anti-oxidant value and flavour. A few ice cubes before I mix it all with a hand-held blender, and voila… a most delicious milk shake! I'm sure it would also be tasty without my additions.

Mixes instantly, tastes good

KarlisN님께서 6 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is really good. Mixes good. Since its egg protein its good when cutting. Not much to say - good stuff.

飲みやすい

5745609141509674092님께서 1 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

プロテインシェイクのもったりした粘度が苦手でしたが、こちらはさらっとした口当たりです。 ミルクたっぷりのココアのような味です。 ゴートミルクで割って飲んでいますが、リピート確実です。

Tastes too good!

Reviewer1533331님께서 11 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

To me, this is completely delicious, but I do not typically eat sweets. I will not be ordering it again because it is SO GOOD I am tempted to take too much of it. It contains cane juice (sugar) and xylitol (articifial sweetener that is poisonous to dogs!). I did not read the label carefully when I ordered it. Normally, I eschew those things. So I cannot in good conscience reorder. HOWEVER...it did taste really good while it lasted!

1-5 / 5