KO
1-9 / 9
언어
정렬

Попа растаяла

Kristina님께서 4 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Принимаю этот препарат больше месяца, за это время я сбросила 8 кг веса, и 8 см с обхвата бедер, с талии и груди ушло по 4 см. Отличный продукт. Никаких побочных эффектов не наблюдала. Красная таблетка с утра придает энергии и притупляет аппетит, а черная на ночь помогает успокоиться и уснуть. Всем рекомендую.

the heat is on baby

Reviewer2805894님께서 8 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

after first train the heat is incredible, best burner so far, but combined with cardio (crosstrainer mostly). recomended to every$one who wants to meltdown body fat.

it works

Reviewer1959050님께서 8 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really works. But you need to drink a lot of liqiud otherwise you'll have a burning feeling in your stomack.

24時間脂肪燃焼

amino7keto2ahcc2vitamin님께서 5 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

朝・昼ようのAMと、よる寝る前にPMを組み合わせて使ってます。 特にPMは他にない寝ながら脂肪を燃やすというのがいいですね。実際は、睡眠を改善してくれるGABAなども入っていてよく効きます。 AMもヨヒンベのような副作用を起こすものが入っていないのが嬉しい。ラズベリーケトンやPEAやカフェインなどが入っていて十分効果的です。

Not allowed to Norway

Reviewer2955824님께서 7 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sent back by Norwegian customs.

Can't tell if it works

Reviewer2989844님께서 10 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for almost a month. I am drinking a gallon of calorie free fluid and changed my snacks to fresh fruits and vegetables but I haven't lost any weight.

review

Reviewer1664159님께서 3 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very strong and I cannot get past taking one pill at night and one pill in the morning. I cannot take it even every day due to strange feelings in my stomach.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer1583258님께서 12 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with it.

Great!

Reviewer2912627님께서 5 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know if my weight and measurement reduction is due to the pill or diet and exercise, but I was very pleased with this product. I lost 2 inches off my waist and 8 lbs in a month. I never felt sick or jittery. However, the bitter orange did cause my hands to feel very cold and there were times my tips would become completely numb and white. It only last a couple minutes, but it was still a bit bothersome. I suppose maybe that is why the cayenne is included to aid in circulation. I ran out last week and I am anxiously waiting to order more!

1-9 / 9