KO
1-7 / 7
언어
정렬

Miracle Cleaner

Reviewer2528135님께서 2 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Best Household Cleaner In The World!!!!!!

excellent product

Reviewer2249306님께서 3 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great price!

your fast!!

Reviewer3000406님께서 3 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i ordered one gallon of citrasolve from another online company 2 weeks before i ordered one from iherb. iherb was cheaper and got here before the gallon from the other company....i'll deffinately be coming back for more from iherb!!

I use it as a Professional Carpet Cleaning Additive

Reviewer2658357님께서 6 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Terrific product, makes a great booster pre-spray for use in extraction type cleaning. It can also be used as a booster for Tile & Grout cleaning. Fast Shipping from IHERB too! I'll be back for more.

would like more

Reviewer3008147님께서 6 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Citr-Solv has worked great and I would like to order a case of it. From your web site I see you are out

great workhorse

Reviewer2285978님께서 1 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Citra Solv a lot. I recommend it to everyone. I use it for everday cleaning, bathroom, floors and counters. Great de-greaser and paint remover too. Smells very good too. On mopping day the whole house smells good. I highly recommend it. And have used it in carpet cleaning machines too. works well.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Never want to use anything else.

5352434023166010781님께서 12 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ran out of my Citrasolve concentrate and couldn't find any in the shops around here. Tried two different cleaners--one from Safeway and another from Whole Foods--in the meantime. Yuck--the other bottles were either reeking with chemicals or ineffectual cleaners with sticky residue. Citrasolve is the best, has been for the decade-plus we've used it... and I hope they never stop making it.

1-7 / 7