KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 55
언어
정렬

Отлично работает

5644027185635331091님께서 3 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Даже не ожидали такого сильного эффекта и высокого качества. Обезболивает в течение ~10 минут. Проверена на сильном ушибе поясницы и крестца, и на мышцах шеи, сведенных после неудачной тренировки. Мазали под пленку, боль сильно облегчается. Конечно, не проходит совсем, но по сравнению с аптечными вольтаренами и прочим она на порядок эффективнее. Мазь жирная, светло-зеленого цвета, сильно пахнет свежим оливковым маслом и травами. В составе только масла и травы. Мазь твёрдая, приходится соскабливать ложкой. За счет консистенции очень экономичная. Нельзя наносить на поврежденную кожу и употреблять внутрь (так написано на упаковке). Крышка винтовая, плотная, мазь была запечатана под пленку. Коробочка пластиковая. Рекомендую. Нажмите, пожалуйста, "да" :)

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Великолепная мазь!!!

4780859437188200473님께서 4 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Я даже не ожидала, что мазь на травах может так облегчать боль. Проверено на сильных ушибах, ноющих суставах, миозите и проч. Заказала всем родственникам, они тоже это подтверждают. Это должно быть в каждой аптечке. Хранить в холодильнике, так как мазь без консервантов, может прогоркнуть.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good stuff

Reviewer2897275님께서 9 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had a heel fracture, and applied this ointment as directed. My doctor warned it would take 8 weeks to heal...by my next appointment..(5 weeks)..the fracture was completely healed. She was happy and excited for me, and so was I. I attribute this to the ointment, and would recommend to anyone that needs to heal.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Ointment is great

Reviewer3124625님께서 5 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Don't know why it is so hard to find. Has really helped my husband's shoulder more that just taking anti-inflammatories.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Scar Not

Reviewer2601626님께서 9 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is awesome on it's own, but when mixed with the X-ceptic, it is a healing miracle for me! Stitched cuts with no scars, burns that heal completely without scar tissue, and papercuts that heal in two days are some of the things I have experienced.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

One of the very few products that offers relief from severe pain of anal fissures!

5135054241533053405님께서 5 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After researching day after day for relief from the terrible searing pain of an anal fissure and hemorrhoids, I read one reveiw that praised this product. I bought it last year and used it immediately and dang if that reviewer wasn't right! It works wonders if you use it several times a day as well as after eliminating. Only negative is that it states to "Refrigerate after opening" in the tiniest print on the side of the jar where the directions are not so my first jar went rancid here in Florida after months of being kept close to the toilet in my medicine cabinet. So be sure to take a small amount of the oinment and put it in a sealed container to keep handy in the bathroom and put the main jar in the refrigerator so it'll keep good for as long as possible. Iherb's price, btw, is excellent for this product!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great so far

Reviewer1593250님께서 12 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using on scars and it seems to help soften them.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Healing

Reviewer1679256님께서 1 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this on a few different cuts and it helps them heal faster and better.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good stuff!

Reviewer2989945님께서 4 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just love this ointment......I use it on bunions and a few sore joints and it brings great comfort, better than anything else I have ever used.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This is a wonderful ointment

Reviewer1258092님께서 5 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

and we use it on dry hands, where it is easy to get deep cuts in the tissue around the nails, etc., for people who work outside or who are mechanics and it works wonderfully.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!