KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-8 / 8
언어
정렬

Great product

Reviewer2798027님께서 10 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

good for vericose veins.

miracle ointment

Reviewer1464263님께서 2 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always struggled with skin problems. My hands especially. They will actually split and blead from geing dry. I would have to put oil or something on my hands at least 10 times a day. After I started using Dr. Christopher's formula I now only have to aply it at night and in the morning. I use it to eaven heal wounds. It is #1 on my list and I use it on my whole family.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good stuff. Alternate with cayenne ointment.

Reviewer1945467님께서 12 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works in alternating layers with the Christopher cayenne ointment to alleviate pain. Try it after a hot soaking bath.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good, but not ideal for me

4915408194290932743님께서 10 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Christopher's Complete Tissue and Bone balm. If I use a generous amount on my neck (to relieve pain and stiffness caused by a previous injury): within about 20 mins my neck starts to loosen up a lot and feels much better. No need to see the osteopath! BUT one or more of the herbal ingredients does not agree with me -- I get a small itchy rash on my arm. The rash goes away within 24 hours, so it's not a major issue. I will keep using the product for the relief it brings.

Great Ointment

Reviewer1686088님께서 12 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Soothing mixture for bone and muscle aches! I have used the oil in the past but wanted to try the ointment....great to use in winter!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Coupon-Code-CEC033님께서 6 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

waste of money

Reviewer1208876님께서 6 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't help my skin at all

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1347670님께서 9 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE CHRISTOPHERS FORMULAS. Everyone should try it.

1-8 / 8