KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-9 / 9
언어
정렬

frustrating

Reviewer2746709님께서 9 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this based on the 5 star reviews. Impossible to know how much I am shaking out. Hard to get even one drop out, and then if I tap into my hand, I have no idea how much I have gotten. Nice idea, poor execution.

sunshine in a bottle

Reviewer2557394님께서 6 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like getting 2000 mg in one drop.

Great!

Reviewer2014818님께서 12 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is extremely convenient! I have trouble swallowing pills, so this is perfect for me. I add it to my daily shake.

Carlsson labs super dailymail

5211780200224725558님께서 6 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Exilent

Carlson D3 is awesome!

5681149943576005222님께서 12 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel Carlson products are the best quality one can buy. This product tastes good unlike others I have tried and feel it is very effective.

Great product

4729075988053254727님께서 1 31, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice handy small bottle, i just take a drop around dinner. can drop it straight into your mouth with no taste what so ever.

it works

Reviewer2202723님께서 3 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did My vitamin-d lab test to see if its works cos some pills didnt do the job. This was working great. Altought its hard to get the drops come out sometimes.

Poor Dispenser

LISAinTN님께서 12 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to be a constant user of the Carlson Super Daily D3, but some time ago, they changed the dropper/dispenser cap and now it's next to impossible to know how much of this you're getting. I don't know why they changed the dropper, because it used to work perfectly. The drop came right out and you didn't have to stand there for 15 seconds per drop, waiting and waiting. The old adage, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" applies here. Bring back your old dropper and I'll return to being a repeat customer.

Carlson Does Not Specify a Country of Origin

4615260960079421938님께서 11 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

"We do not specify a country of origin for our raw materials, so I do not have this information available."

1-9 / 9