KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬

Delicious!!

4628626749166394010님께서 1 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Finally!! A vanilla stevia with a beautiful and genuine vanilla flavor. Great concentration unlike most of the watered down stevia reformulations most companies seem to have moved towards. Will buy again and again.

Very potent

4686799310330323389님께서 11 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time I have tried a liquid stevia and I was very surprised at how strong it was. I tried one drop straight onto my tongue and, Wow!! tasted like medicine. I have since tried a couple of drops into a smoothie and it added a very pleasant sweetness. I will be using this in cooking, but very sparingly.

Perfect sweetener

Reviewer3088374님께서 8 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

the vanilla taste is really good

yummy, rich flavor

5506400924355035506님께서 3 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for the vanilla flavor in my raw shakes and desserts. I use less dates because the stevia adds sweetness and we get that shot of vanilla. I haven't used it for baked goods yet since I'm not doing as much baking but I wouldn't hesitate to experiment with it. I also have the straight stevia from California Xtracts and LOVE it.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

4815234150950749484님께서 12 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

In love with this. I tried stevia powder before this and it just tasted too "earthy" or something. I love vanilla so I think this is delicious and a little of it goes a long way.

No after taste

Reviewer1532966님께서 1 13, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have really liked this sweetener. We're trying not to use coffee mate anymore but go a mm ore natural and less caloric route. We've used about 5 drops in a cup of coffee every day this week and I've used it in pancake batter. There no after taste and it sweetens well.

Health for your liver

5096587344349012502님께서 7 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product for diabetes and for loosing weight. Its flavor or vanilla is really nice.

Ironic

TriedandTested님께서 3 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's funny this is "Alcohol-Free", because it tastes VERY strongly of alcohol, regardless of what you add it to. The vanilla smell is pretty wonderful, though.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer1878151님께서 8 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this when I make homemade almond or sunflower seed milk.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Glad iherb offer alchohol free vanilla..

MrOslo님께서 5 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great with "The Best Raw Chocolate Recipe Ever!" youtube vid.

1-10 / 12