KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 121
언어
정렬

Вода от судорог

4914253428932761099님께서 10 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

У мамы больные ноги, как то стала свидетелем как она лежа на полу корчится в судорогах, как же мне ее стало жалко ...((( начала лопатить инфу на айхерб и наткнулась на этот препарат. Подкупило то, что он работает мгновенно. Сначала заказала 1 бутылёк, потом еще 4 - два маме и два тете, у нее такая же проблема. Он РЕАЛЬНО работает, мама говорит, как в инструкции, выпиваешь и через несколько минут все проходит. Она теперь этот бутылёк везде хранит, один у дочки, один дома и один стоит у нас дома, на всякий случай, если судорога застанет ее у нас. Кстати состав - это яблочный уксус, не знаю как он работает, Но работает!!!!!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

No more Cramps!

5224361521610679435님께서 1 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Экстренная помощь

NataSC님께서 9 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Покупала маме.У мамы судороги начинаются в районе 4х утра и могу продолжаться часа полтора,и как следствие недосып и усталость.Средство не лечит от судорог,а быстро их снимает,надо употребить как в инструкции и через 1-2 минуты судорога уходит.Мама говорит,что судороги повторяются,но намного реже.Если раньше 2-3раза в неделю,то сейчас пару раз в месяц.Просит еще.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Не Работает

4899789981053475932님께서 9 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Средство не работает. Судороги не снимает и вообще никакого эффекта нет!!!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

awesome

5425754035308157646님께서 10 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I Dont know whats in it but it is not just apple cider vinegar its what ever else is is in it Because it works Great and Fast Great for getting rid of Cramps would recommend to anyone who get leg hand or toe cramps

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

PAIN in legs

5643159060364692372님께서 10 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

wish I knew about this 20,30, years ago could have stopped a lot of PAIN

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It really works!

4731790899038928699님께서 10 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

PRO: If you have a small or huge leg cramp, a swig of this and some water, and in a couple minutes it's gone! CON: Nastiest tasting stuff ever! But it works! Has Apple Cider Vinegar, ginger and garlic juice in it. I would give it five stars for performance, but the taste is a real downer! MY RESULTS: Since using this, I was playing at the local golf course, and my golf buddy had a cramp and had a little packet of Heinz yellow mustard, and took it with some water! It works as well as this nasty stuff, but way more available! He said he has used it for years! I'm hooked too. I don't know if it's the vinegar in the mustard, but that ingredient is in the Caleb Treeze product, and it works also! I keep the Caleb Treeze product around in my fridge, but have not had to use it since I discovered Heinz yellow mustard.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

著効があります!

Reviewer2467848님께서 8 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

説明書きの通り1から2分でこむら返りの発作が治まりました。そして、その日の夜は発作が一度も起きずにぐっすり眠れました。毎夜こむら返りに悩まされていたのに。

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

FANTASTIC

5674976925091252944님께서 12 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very skeptical about trying this product but after talking to many friends decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. Currently 5 people in my family have used it and it has worked for every single one of them. From my youngest nephew, in his 30's to my 86 year old mother. I will never be without it. Works in seconds and keeps them away. Fantastic product.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Leg & Foot Cramps

4866942140731047250님께서 9 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Leg & Foot Cramps stops leg and feet Cramps in about a minute or 2 works great. i have foot Cramps real bad just take it right from the bottle if you want it to stop your Cramps it is a truly great product i been using it for years this is the only Cramp Meds i will us. It's Great Try Some You Will Not Be Sorry !!!!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 121

1 2 3 4 5