KO
1-10 / 10
언어
정렬

Love them

Reviewer2646404님께서 11 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family keeps several flavors of Bobo Oat Bars in the house as a nutritious snack. The chocolate is one of our favorites. It has just enough chocolate flavor to make it interesting, but not overdone. I love chocolate but don't want to eat too much of it so this is a nice treat. Don't let the review from Great Britain deter you. A touch of cold-pressed canola oil mixed with other non-hydrogenated oils is not a nutritional concern.

Tasty Bar

MikeMember님께서 6 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you like bran muffins, you'll like these bars. Forget about chocolate chips, though. It they were ever in there, they have completely melted away... I couldn't find a single chip in the bar I tried.

OK

Reviewer1471326님께서 5 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

At first I loved the taste of this bar. However, as I become accustomed to it, I find that it has a bit too much oat. Works fine between meals.

вкусно!

Reviewer2946586님께서 10 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

думала, что будет сухой, но оказался мягкий. очень вкусно! большой!откусив кусочек - остановиться нельзя

Вещь!

4721472407888337215님께서 7 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Люблю ее брать в самолет или на велике покататься.очень вкусно

It's pretty good

blissboy님께서 8 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it but it could be better

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Tasty, reminds of rice krispies but way better

4907216702309490511님께서 1 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like them. It's not as dark as it is in the picture. At first, it tasted like there were some chewy yet tasty berries in them. Obviously, I knew there weren't. If you're used to cheap store brand chocolate flavor then this will be a taste that will be different..but not even close to nasty. It just tastes so real. I mean, it is real but still. I don't feel slowed down after eating this treat, I don't feel like I shouldn't have eaten this. I feel cool.

Not Very Chocolatey

Reviewer1022577님께서 10 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only slightly-less bland than the plain version, these bars need unsweetened chocolate chips rather than just a sprinkling of cocoa powder throughout. Good that they keep the sugar content low, in contrast to just about every other snack bar on the market. Some cinnamon or mixed-spice powder would also improve the taste and nutrition.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

В качестве перекуса в дороге

Reviewer1499691님께서 11 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Пойдет

Не вкусные!

4948605518532265885님께서 1 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Видимо мне попались не очень свежие или просто я расчитывал на большее, жене тоже не понравились.. Суховатые безвкусные, как хлеб с отрубями да ещё и грубого помола..!

1-10 / 10