KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬

Very good whole grain GF bread

Reviewer1044737님께서 2 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has seeds and a brown bread/rye bread flavor to it. I don't like it as much as the BRM Wonderful GF bread, but only slightly less and it is a good other option. Rye bread flavor comes from the caraway seeds, not rye flour. Freezers fairly well, but I find it crumbles more than the wonderful bread so I toast it after it has been frozen. I usually eat half "fresh" and slice and freeze the other half.

Too much

Reviewer1554431님께서 2 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was excited about this gluten free "hearty whole grain bread mix" but when I made it found it to be just too much going on for me. With the cocoa powder and sugars in there and all those grains (I did like the sunflower seeds though) it felt more like a mix between a brownie and bread... it had a strong, dark pumpernickle smell and feel to it. Not bad if that's what you're looking for but I was wanting something more middle of the road, more of a good medium brown bread with some grains in there but not with all that dark cocoa, sesame seeds and the sweet, brownie quality were not for me.

Best GF bread I've had

Reviewer2780488님께서 4 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've recently been diagnosed with a wheat intolerance and have started going gluten free. I've tried a number of off-the-shelf, and ready-made, and recipes for bread, and by far this has been the best. If I wasn't told, I wouldn't be able to tell that this if GF. The caraway seeds may turn some people off.

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free Hearty Whole Grain Bread Mix, 20 oz

Reviewer1814858님께서 4 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great tasting. try ground flax seeds instead of eggs. easy to use in bread machine. fast shipping

Хорошая смесь

4961965270175866504님께서 2 16, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

Хлеб получился немного рыхлый, но зато очень вкусным

スコーン作りに。

5177379028007973916님께서 11 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

素朴で体に良い味がします。

Delicious!

Reviewer3190906님께서 4 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I must say it doesn't taste glutenfree and my family agrees.

tasty

Reviewer2618090님께서 6 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good and hearty for a gluten free bread....

Lolly

Reviewer1860065님께서 11 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This allows me to have a Rueben sandwich again. Easy to make and bake. Great slicing and toasting. Full rye bread flavor.

Really Great Bread

Ginger-Coleen님께서 2 25, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite gluten free bread. Not only does have a great taste but it has lots of seeds. Yummy.

1-10 / 22