KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Reviewer2093022님께서 12 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in the Pacific Northwest and the dark, dreary winters have really taken their toll on me in the past. I was researching what I could do about it and learned about vitamin D deficiency and its effects. I thought why not supplement with Vitamin D and see what happens. I read that Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol was most efficacious for supplementation so I ordered Bluebonnet's product and have been exceptionally well pleased. This is the second winter that I have taken it and I've noticed a tremendous difference in my outlook. I would recommend this for anyone living in a northern climate. Also, last winter iHerb shipped me a bottle that was damaged during shipment. They replaced the product at no charge. I highly recommend doing business with them.

Only D3 I found without lanolin

Reviewer2117535님께서 11 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this D3 to be perfect for me. The D3 from lanolin sources made my skin itchy. Bluebonnet doesn't do that. I'm pleased to have found a lanolin free D3. I absolutely will purchase this product again and have shared the information about this product with many people who have had lanolin sensitivities to other D3 brands.

Great D

yourhealthsuccess님께서 11 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am allergic to sheep's wool, which most D3 is derived from and cannot tolerate the brands made from it. I break out in a rash. So far this is my first purchase of the fish oil D and I seem to be able to tolerate it much better.

natural

Reviewer3051410님께서 2 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only D that I've found that's derived from fish oil.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3

Reviewer2132759님께서 2 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product and price

Good Product

Reviewer3081165님께서 8 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps to enhance mood.

helps calcium absorption

Reviewer1905389님께서 2 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best way to make the most of the calcium intake. I dont always have the time to spend out in the sun.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

very satisfied with product.

robot057님께서 7 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take vitamin D3 every day and like these because they are natural and reasonably priced.

Солнышко

5153210322631830616님께서 6 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Отличный продукт -по доступной цене! Мы зовем его солнышко которое есть с нами каждый день не смотря на погоду. Витамин Д3- необходимая дозировка 2000единиц ежедневно и тогда ваш организм скажет вам спасибо .Хочу напомнить что нехватка витамина д3 ведет к сбою в работе организма -поэтому рекомендую этот продукт всем кто заботиться о своем здоровье .

Большая банка,

5443732811130936989님께서 2 08, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다.

средние желатиновые капсулы,которые очень удобно глотать!) Если результат пока не знаю, еще не сдавала анализ,позже дополню отзыв

1-10 / 12