KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 19
언어
정렬

Energy, Overall Well-Being

Reviewer2737500님께서 10 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This ubiquinol(I won't buy any but Bluebonnet) adds to my energy, mental well being, an energy level.

CoQ10

Reviewer2210732님께서 10 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have used several brands of CoQ10, to date, this has been the best brand we have purchased for the price.

Awsome product!

Reviewer1421175님께서 4 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best form of C0Q10 you can buy. It is also made in the USA and the Ubiquinol DOES NOT come from China. It's a bit on the pricey side but the fact that the nutrients are not manufactured in China (where allot of cheap CoQ10 products originate) makes it worth the price.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

best quality for best price with no allergens

Reviewer1694531님께서 12 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brand the best and so does my stomach

Bluebonnet Ubiquinol and muscle pain

Reviewer1822795님께서 9 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was experiencing muscle pain related to taken 'Statin" drugs. The Bluebonnet Ubiqinol was recomended by my pharmisist and I tried it. It worked almost immediatly and discomfrit in my legs and hip was almost totally relieved.

Works for me

Reviewer2531768님께서 12 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I seem to have more energy since taking this and I feel better too. I like it.

CoQ10

Reviewer3053505님께서 3 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first time using this Co Q10 I usually buy Life extension but liked the fact that this had a higher dosage, and was also in ubiqinol form.

good prodict

Reviewer2467035님께서 9 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most available form of CoQ10. These pills are large but smooth and so are fairly easy to swallow. I would definitely purchase this particular product from Bluebonnet again.

good for anti-aging

Reviewer1876891님께서 8 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm 57 and take Ubiquinol for the heart and it's anti-aging benefits. This form is supposed to be better absorbed over CoQ10, that said I haven't noticed any additional energy and the bottle is almost gone. No doubt it helps at a cellular level.

Very good formula of CoQ10

Reviewer2202150님께서 6 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used this product for some time. I am very satisfied with this formula of CoQ10. I have been told that it is one of the most bio-available formulas on the market.

1-10 / 19