KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-8 / 8
언어
정렬

Recommend Twinlabs manganese instead. NOTE: manganese may not be suitable for hypothyroid conditions

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 12 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't recommend this chelate. I recommend Twinlabs manganese instead - it's effective, and the caps are much smaller for the same mg/cap - thus less filler/chelate. I found glycine detracts from some of the benefits manganese is known for - if you get no/poor results, perhaps try another chelate before writing manganese off. Glycine acts as a neurotransmitter antagonist - thus won't be suitable for everyone. Glycine is also unsuitable for anyone on a low-purine diet. This is the third manganese glycinate I've tried - regardless of brand/mineral (i.e. not just this brand/manganese), glycinate gives me bad headaches and causes me to feel awful - gluconate never does. The following either deplete/need manganese, thus can help manipulate levels up (by avoiding) or down (by taking more of), depending on your requirements: iodine, B12, vit C, boron, magnesium, calcium, B1, B6, niacin, silica, biotin, vit E, choline, high fat or high protein diet. For all their hype, I'm unconvinced that glycinate/amino chelates are superior and remain skeptical (e.g. who funded the studies?). I always avoid amino chelates where the amino is unspecified (e.g. generic "amino chelate") - you don't know what you're getting. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Brain Stuff

Reviewer2145777님께서 7 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Normally , my seizure is unpredictable and now seems like the frequency of occurrence is lower than before.

Excellent product

Reviewer1706966님께서 10 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The chelated form of minerals is the best absorbed. The price is affordable. iHerb is great.

From Australia

Reviewer1262249님께서 6 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommended product. Have used this product before and will continue using.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

truevitality님께서 11 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do like the Blue bonnet products...good quality

Manganese

Reviewer2117977님께서 5 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fine

not for me

Reviewer2345336님께서 4 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

probably a very good product, but just not for me.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Manganese

Reviewer2167095님께서 7 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent, very happy.